• renamerename Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkaisback
    #shoxSucksBalls
  • KlartirKlartir Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    edited March 2019
    +1
    #jkaisback
  • maslyonakmaslyonak Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hello. My name is Maslyonak. I was treated for several years from schizophrenia. After treatment I can't find a normal job. All I could do all these years thats playing Jedi Academy. In jka I found too many new friends like me. We have a pretty friendly community. For most of us jka this is "meaning of life" So open please esl jka section to allow us to continue to play and develop our game.   #jkaisback
  • Le KotyarLe Kotyar Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    edited March 2019
    Кошка на моем аватаре грустна, потому что, если раздел jka мертв ... Но это не правда, посмотри, сколько людей хотят играть здесь! Пожалуйста, верните наш раздел нам. Jka жив! Долгая жизнь администрации этого проекта.
    # Jkaisback
  • Sp1raSp1ra Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkjaisback

Would be awesome to see JKA in ESL section again... I think you will not disappointed our activity.
  • Le KotyarLe Kotyar Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    My comment above is a bug of Google and a forbiddance on editing) Do not look at it or let the moderator remove it) True comment here:
    The cat on my avatar is sad becouse esl section jka is dead... But its not true, look it how many people wanna playing here! Please, return our section to us. The JKA is alive! Long live of the administration of this project.
    #jkaisback
  • doesntmatterdoesntmatter Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    hi duuuuuuudes
    this game is pretty good  :p 
    #jkjaisback
  • MadaraMadara Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkjaisback
    pls
  • ZAEBUNZAEBUN Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkjaisback

Hurry up. If u have problem with that, go 1x1 in jka, esl staff
  • AvygeilAvygeil Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    +1
    #jkaisback
  • maimai Member Posts: 0 Visitor
    Greetings. I am one of the leaders at Force-Zone russian portal (force-zone.ru). Force-zone was established in 2010 and we are still united via Jedi Academy! We would be grateful for bringing back JK:JA section in ESL. #jkjaisback
  • maimai Member Posts: 0 Visitor
    Greetings. I am one of the leaders at Force-Zone russian portal (force-zone.ru). Force-zone was established in 2010 and we are still united via Jedi Academy! We would be grateful for bringing back JK:JA section in ESL. #jkjaisback
  • LogaineLogaine Member Posts: 0 Visitor
    Hello there! I'm Jedi Academy player. As you admins can see higher right now we have huge activity comeback, we have lots of resources and all we need from you is just open JKJA section back and give admin rights to Tiber (https://play.eslgaming.com/player/4156849/) and Tray (https://play.eslgaming.com/player/4744833/). My friends say ESL and JKA was very epic together and will be cool if we with you will get it back! Hope you will hear us and I'll understand how cool it was ;)
    #jkjaisback
  • RDrAgoNRDrAgoN Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkjaisback ;)
  • BorkaBorka Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    +1, we want to get back the ladders.
    edited March 2019
    ---
    edited March 2019
    ---
  • CreoCreo Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Jedi Academy is far from being abandoned and it's also an amazing game, that deserves support!
  • slimmmslimmm Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    +1 We bring activity
  • SlovarSlovar Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkaisback +!!!
  • NayssorNayssor Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself and be lenient to everyone else. 

(HENRY WARD BEECHER)

Bring JKA competitive games back to life. We spent here many hours of our life and we met here lots of friends and enemies, that still live in our hearts. :wink:

Please support our community.

Thanks

#jkaneverdie
    #jkaisback
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Rookie
    Nayssor said:
    Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anyone else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself and be lenient to everyone else. 

(HENRY WARD BEECHER)

Bring JKA competitive games back to life. We spent here many hours of our life and we met here lots of friends and enemies, that still live in our hearts. :wink:

Please support our community.

Thanks

#jkaneverdie
    #jkaisback
    <3 truly we did,truyl we WILL < :)
  • ToasteR.ToasteR. Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    +1
  • srethemsrethem Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    #jkaisback 

c'mon guys even NATO already supports revive of our section ...
  • PaFFPaFF Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Let the force flow through ESL again please!

#jkaisback 
  • TaldrenTaldren Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Star Wars Jedi Knights: Jedi Academy.....There is no such game that is based on pure skill like this one.
    Bring JKA back, bring JKA back
    Don't take JKA away from me
    Because you don't know
    What it means to me. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • asd1337asd1337 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    please bring back competition, it definitely has the activity for it
  • CrunchCrunch Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    jka is love jka is life

#jkaisback
  • ArteezyArteezy Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
  • CGBCGB Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Best game i ever played for so many years :) it deserves a chance. +1