Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

[NA][Steam]THE HOOLIGANS COMPETITIVE TEAM

MystMyst Posts: 1Member Visitor

Are you sick and tired of solo queuing? Do you want to be able to communicate with your teammates? Do you want to do 3v3 tournaments? Do you want to maybe someday achieve grand champ? Well then this offer is for you!

Myst (Baguette) here with a offer YOU CAN'T REFUSE. I am looking for 2 teammates to make a (not) very professional (but hopefully eventually) Rocket League Team! By professional, I mean actually playing with comms, joining tournaments, analyzing replays, and getting coaching from pros.

I am somewhat addicted to Rocket League (clocking just over 600 hours) and a maximum rank of Diamond 2 in both triples and doubles solo queuing. I have decided that I would like to create a team that will practice with each other almost daily to try and get to the peak of their abilities, and just *maybe* hitting the fabled Grand Champion rank and beyond. We would also sign up for weekly tournaments as possible through sites like smash . gg, etc. The team name and other things are subject to change. I am US West. I am extremely serious about this given the right teammates are found.

If you are also serious about wanting to join a team where we try to achieve our maximum abilities here are some things that you would be required to at least hit.

-At least 10 hours weekly in Rocket League at all

-At least 2 of those hours weekly playing with teammates

-At least 1 of those hours analyzing replays with teammates

If you would like to join or have any questions, join this server: https://discord.gg/ENge8hr or DM me on discord: Myst#5543 and we can discuss adding you as a team member. Thank you for considering this UNREFUSABLE offer.

Comments

• skwiddyRLskwiddyRL Posts: 5Member Rookie
    I'm looking around for a team myself, but I'm a bit high on the ranked scale for this one. I'm a high champ 3, but this comment isn't supposed to be a flex. If you need any advice or coaching on your play, feel free to contact me. I'd be down to help you and any teammates out.
  • redranger1992redranger1992 Posts: 3Member One post wonder
    Im only gold but if you still want members im interested. My psn: redranger1992
  • RedstoneFalconYTRedstoneFalconYT Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I'm a Gold III player in 3's on the verge of Plat I and Gold II in 2's. I play almost daily and I'm very active. If you still need members for the team my Rocket ID is RedFalconTwitch#4335 and my discord tag is RedFalcon#3347