Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

[NA] Sponsored White Noise team looking for R6 players. Hosting personal interviews.

CalmdownkCalmdownk Posts: 8Member Rookie

Hello. I am the team captain for team White Noise. I am currently raising a team to be ready for challenger and pro league tournaments. I want experienced players who are dedicated to become better than they are and become part of a team that will go far. 

White Noise is a sponsored eSports organization actively getting bigger by the day with dedicated management. We have an excellent CSGO team and now we are trying to do the same with Rainbow SIx. 

As the team leader I will be having personal interviews to get to know you and what kind of experience you have. 

Please fill out the following if you are interested:

UPLAY name:

Discord name:

Why do you want to be a part of an experience pro team?

Thats it! I will be returning to give everyone an interview. 

Comments

• SigmaBeastSigmaBeast Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    hello, i'm Alexis ,20y . Searching a good team to join, my goals are ESL tournaments. i'd like to gain level by playing with your team and help you rise to pro league like the biggest esport teams. Mi english is not the best but i can speak it quite well.
    UPLAY: Sigmabeast
    Discord: Sigmabeast#4918

• ADuckGoesQuackADuckGoesQuack Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Uplay: AQuackGoesDuck

Discord: A Duck Goes Quack (#8698)
  • LoLa..LoLa.. Posts: 13Member Rookie
    UPLAY name: LoLa..

Discord name: Lupo#8466

Why do you want to be a part of an experience pro team? I want to Go pro and prove myself on a bigger stage than just online servers

• JMEJME Posts: 7Member Rookie
    edited February 12
  • smittysmitty Posts: 15Member Rookie
    Uplay: smitty31197.tx
    Smitty31197#3708
    I’ve been on some teams and been in tournaments but they feel apart after a few tournaments wanting to find a stable team that won’t fall out after a few weeks
  • CalmdownkCalmdownk Posts: 8Member Rookie
    hello, i'm Alexis ,20y . Searching a good team to join, my goals are ESL tournaments. i'd like to gain level by playing with your team and help you rise to pro league like the biggest esport teams. Mi english is not the best but i can speak it quite well.
    UPLAY: Sigmabeast
    Discord: Sigmabeast#4918

Hey if you could can you double check your Discord name? didnt work. 
  • Paradox.94Paradox.94 Posts: 7Member Rookie
    Ignoble.EcP uplay
    Klaus#7632 discord
    Learn and play as a strong team
  • schundyschundy Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Uplay: HomeRoomHero.
    Discord: HomeRunHero.#1943

----Why do you want to be a part of an experience pro team?----
    This is a passion of mine. FPS games that require high team work and strategy is just a crack to me. It's something I want to do everyday and love. I've played with teams in the past on other games (COD) and understand what its like to build from scratch and gain chemistry within the team. Also,I never rage. 
  • OnenessOneness Posts: 12Member Rookie
    UPLAY name:Oneness.RG

Discord name:Oneness#8147

Train and learn to become a stronger player.
  • KjKj Posts: 2Member Rookie
    edited February 18
    UPLAY: Medicine.-
    Discord: AngelsWhisper.#4694
    Why: I want to be a pro league player and to form a strong team that could be the future world champions battling against G2. I just started on pc 3 weeks ago and reached plat 3 until I started playing solo. I work as a frsgher and support player and get at least 9+ kills and 9 assists a game. I’ve also played against players such as shroud, SnakeNade, Beaulo whom I’m friends with through twitch, and the original C9 roster
  • FoxTrotFoxTrot Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Upay:FakeFox.CRMSN
    Discord:TheFakeFox #7990

I want to grow and play better players and be with a organization
  • QuigPool.VRTQuigPool.VRT Posts: 5Member Rookie
    UPLAY name: QuigPool.Vice / Hypnos.-

Discord name: QuigPool#3889

Why: I have some experience playing esl matches, I've played for the past two seasons taking a short break after my last team disbanded.  
  • GeekzGeekz Posts: 11Member Rookie
    UPLAY name: Geeked.-

Discord name: Geekz.#7715

Why: I have been playing siege since day one of release and I love the game. I bleed this game. I started on PS4 and then switched onto PC. I have over 1000 hours over both platforms. I have had competitive experience. I would love to join a team that regularly practices and really puts in the time to be the best. 
  • vsrg-specvsrg-spec Posts: 3Member One post wonder
    UPLAY name: The_SandwichMan
    Discord name: Yamato#7239

Why: This is one of the only games that manages to get the competitive emotion out of me. I am hard working and also tired of being just another "viewer". I want to compete, play, get better, and rise to the top. I have a lot of ambition and believe that i am also still realistic about them.

• Taco.jpgTaco.jpg Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Uplay name:Taco.jpg

Discord Name:Taco.jpg #4620
  • ZerGGZerGG Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Uplay name: ZerGG.CADUS but will change if necessary.
    Discord Name: Zөʁ⅁⅁#1637
    i want to grow as an individual an find a way into the pro seen this game is my life and I want to get better and I am a team player im not toxic and is flex able to any role but I prefer a roamer and fragger role.

• NF.ScipioNF.Scipio Posts: 6Member Rookie
    UPLAY name: ZUGG__Scipio

Discord name: Scipio

I've always been good at fps's but have never had friends with a similar skill level.  I want to be with a team that is just as good if not hopefully better than I am, because I am not the best, and want to improve with a team.
  • NF.ScipioNF.Scipio Posts: 6Member Rookie
    Oops, I forgot my # for my Discord name:  Scipio#9253
  • ShrewnessShrewness Posts: 14Member Rookie
    Uplay name: Shrewness
    Discord name: Logalog#2820

Why do you want to be a part of an experience pro team? I'm only 16, so I know I can't compete professionally yet, but I hope to get there one day. So I want to to become a very strong and educated player and refine my skills so when I finally get to the pro arena, I'll be one of the best players out there. 

• CARNiFEXCARNiFEX Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Uplay - CARNiFEX.-
    Discord - CARNiFEX#1449
    Why do I want to be apart of the team? Well I’ve been playing rainbow six since release on console and as soon as I played I knew I loved it, I switched to pc two seasons ago looking to get into a more competitive side of siege (PS4 diamond) currently hitting plat 3 on pc mostly solo que, I’m a incredibally flexible player, I predominately roam / entry frag when solo queing but if it is needed I can play support. I’m always looking on ways to improve myself and become the best player I can be and at this point I feel the next step for me would be competitive, I don’t have any experience in terms of tournaments, I’ve played a handful of scrims but other than that it’s all ranked. Looking forward to hearing back from you and thank you for your time
  • Wolfman1917Wolfman1917 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Uplay - Wolfman1917
    Discord - Wolfman1917#6666

Attackers: Zofia, Jackal, Sledge, Ash 
    Defenders: Vigil, Rook

Always on Mon-Fri after 6 and most weekends
    Always looking to improve, i love this game, this game is so much better with a coordinated team and that's what I'm looking for.
    I'm a very effective roamer, have very good aim, I know this game inside and out. HMU whenever.
  • SBWeberSBWeber Posts: 4Member One post wonder
    UPLAY name: SH4NEE-

Discord name: SH4NEE#8983

I have always been into competition whether it be sports or videogames. I feel as though I am at a point in playing R6 that I have grown tired of playing just ranked and I am looking for the next level of competition and I believe this is it.
  • KellKell Posts: 15Member Rookie
    Uplay Name: VenomTN.
    Discord Name: Venom#5937
    I want to be apart of a pro team for multiple reasons. I put in lots of hours into the game. I am continuously working on my game and gun skill. I am looking to be apart of something to is going to push me even further. I also want to have an opportunity to play against the best the game has to offer.
  • AxialAxial Posts: 19Member Rookie
    Discord: Axial#6601
    Idk my Uplay name rn because I'm on mobile texting but I'll be happy to do an interview with u
  • HawticHawtic Posts: 3Member Rookie
    uplay name: hawtic
    Discord name: hawtic#1318
    i want to be apart of a team to show the world what i have to offer and to better myself. i would love to be apart of a big team that plays on a regular basis. i have a ton of hours into this game and want to play on bigger lands than just online ranked matches.
  • IMcSmoothieIMcSmoothie Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    UPLAY: xSmoothie-

Discord: Smoothie#9440

Why do you want to be part of an experienced Pro Team? 
    I want to be part of an Experienced pro team, Because I want to put my skills up to the Test as someone who's been playing Siege since it's Release. I've been on 2 Startup eSports teams, but unfortunately it never worked out for either team, I am an adaptive player with my position on both previous team being "Flex/Roam" I like to play Intelligence grabbing defenders and can switch up my play style to fill any role that is missing. I'm not picky about Operators either and have managed to learn a Majority of the Recoils each operator has. I want to find my place on a Team, So I thought I might go for it and apply for this team.
  • BCloud.WNBCloud.WN Posts: 5Member Rookie
    UPLAY name: BCloud.CC

Discord name: BlueCloud#2282

Why do you want to be a part of an experience pro team? I was on a team that played the CL qualifier but we were rather unprepared, since then I've been logging 200 hrs a month while looking for a new team.  
  • IndigoIndigo Posts: 15Member Rookie
    Uplay: Indigo.ES
    Discord: Indigo Etheria#6417

I want to be apart of the pro series, I'm ending Highschool soon, and I dread every day, I hate the choices Im being offered and want way out, Iv been playing this game since Velvet Shell, Iv been wanting to be apart of a team, to see if I have what it takes to save myself. I have map knowledge, and a default plan for every site. Thank you for you time.
  • Lithium_-Lithium_- Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Uplay: Lithium_-

Discord:Runix_#4708

I've been playing this game since Year 1. I am currently level 111. I usually stay around Gold 1, but I've de-ranked recently because I solo que. I want to be a part of a team that actually cares about the game, and works well together. I work well with others, and will play who you need me to, but my mains are usually Twitch and Frost. I have adequate map knowledge, and I hold tight angles and play smart. Please give me a DM when you can.
  • overloadoverload Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    edited February 24
    UPLAY name: overloadtv

Discord name: overload#2650

im going to be 14 in a 6 weeks im a kid but i have 500+h in the game i will like to join a esports team when im a kid so more teams will see what i am as a gamer cuz the this esports team will not last till im died so... it will be a nice starting point.