Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Tryouts For Team Desperado

Name: Team Desperado
Region: NA
Played on: PC
Language: English
What we are looking for: We need a player that is able to play mostly every day, and we hope that no one is toxic, work hard and try there best, we are trying to make the next IGL Season and do pretty good in some ESL tournaments!
Interested?: If you are interested then, please fill out the stuff underneath

Uplay Name:
Discord Name:
Highest Rank:
Country and Time Zone:
Availability:
What role you play:
Competitive Experience:
Why we should let you have a tryout:

Comments

• GinGin Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Uplay Name: owar1.da
    Discord Name: Gin#8114
    Current Rank: Gold III but it dont matter 
    Highest Rank: Plat II? 
    Country and Time Zone: United States , EST/EDT
    Availability: Mon-Fri 5pm - 12am EST
    What role you play: Honestly not even sure anymore, but I could do soft breach, hard breach, anchor is my strong suit for defense/ Not a good shield player tbh
    Competitive Experience: Used to play on 3 teams for r6 last year, Ethereal Warriors, Team Midus, and Team Synical / I have cs esea experience, and mythic league but thats counter strike not r6s.
    Why we should let you have a tryout: I am one who seeks games for competitiveness not to win, there is a difference. When a team plays for competitiveness they dont look at if they lost or not, they look at if it was a good game/close game or not. If the team lost but still had a close game, then there is much improvement further seeked, rather than just playing to win and then getting mad at each other for why they lost a certain round.