Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

ODIN. Wants. You!

siles2004siles2004 Posts: 2Member Rookie
Are you a casual player or are you a competitive player ? 
You love chilling and meeting other people or you like tournament play and Leagues ?

Well I have exactly what you need then !

WE are many, we are active as not many other communities, we have coaches waiting for you to join, activities happening every day for RL and many other games.

On the other hand we have a big League system starting 1st of March and are missing Champ+ players from NA.
This is your chance to come in as a competitive champ+ NA player to build your team of champ NA players and take part in that EPIC journey to win prize-pools and awards !

We are open for everyone but especially for NA champ players right now, but fear not you will still be accepted if you want to join !

If you want to know more, hit me up on Discord: Siles#4515 or on steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/siles2004
And then we can talk if you are willing to do so  

Let's just say the RLRV - Rocket League Race to Valhalla awaits you, if you are a brave enough Warrior!

Let Odin be the judge 

Comments

• mcchowmcchow Posts: 3Member Rookie
    edited January 28
    sup dude added you on Discord EU C2 doub C1 standard. I play RL a lot....too much.....