Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

[PC] [UK/EU] Competitive Roster LF 5th

FormlessFormless Posts: 15Member Rookie

Role

We’re looking to pick up 1 player who can focus on entry & roaming, though flexibility is still vital for strat versatility. Your comms need to be clean, feeding info so calls can be made then listen, not focusing on frags. Team play is essential, we are not looking for players with a ranked mindset.

Requirements

- PC EU. (UK Preferably) 18+ is a must due to ESL restrictions.

- Learn from Pro League in your own time and understand concepts in the game including drone eco, safety valves, utility juggling, map slicing, angle adaptation and elimination, etc.

- Weekend Afternoon/Evenings (Sat/Sun) - Sunday Availability must be guaranteed for Go4 weekly tournaments. No excuses. We are available most weekday evenings, so it is not a requirement but a definite advantage.

- You need to be passionate, otherwise we won’t share the same values and be on the same page.

- Own ALL operators (exceptions can be made for 'useless' ops)

Contact

If you genuinely like the sound of this, join the Discord and shoot Formless a message. Don’t make a comment or DM on here, we won’t be reading them.

Discord: https://discord.gg/wHx6ztZ

Comments

• FormlessFormless Posts: 15Member Rookie
    Due to internal issues, I have left this team and it has been disbanded. I apologise for any inconvenience, I am now looking for a team myself to focus entirely on the game rather than attempting to create and manage one. If you have a team and are looking for a 5th, shoot me a message on Discord - Formless#8987