Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Ignis epsorts Looking to fill out the roster for A and B teams

FuhofFuhof Posts: 8Member Rookie
Hey All!
I'm Fuhof or Ignis Coach, currently Ignis is looking to fill out its first full 3's team in Rocket League and possibly set up an A and B team so we can allow for ease of practicing schedules and provide competition to each and every one of our players. Ignis esports is hopefully a fledgling group looking to work towards growing not only in size but influence as well. Once we complete our roster(s) we will begin tournament play as soon as possible. Ignis asks that you are at least Diamond but all who answer will be invited and looked at. Looking Forward to meeting any and all who answer!
Thanks for dropping by and we wish you the best of luck!
-Ignis Coach

Comments

• lukeofacelukeoface Posts: 5Member Rookie
    edited January 9
    Hey Man I am currently looking for a team I am champ 3 div 3 and don't really play 3's to much because solo queuing lol but would love to hear more, thank you - Luke. https://steamcommunity.com/id/lukeoface/ my steam :D
  • FuhofFuhof Posts: 8Member Rookie
    lukeoface said:
    Hey Man I am currently looking for a team I am champ 3 div 3 and don't really play 3's to much because solo queuing lol but would love to hear more, thank you - Luke 
    Hey Luke!
    Thanks for the reply my discord is Fuhof #1210
    Minor Detail I forgot to add we are based in NA but can and are willing to work with others!!
  • RumpZRumpZ Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Hey, I am champ 1, NA, PC
  • ScopeScope Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    I sent you a discord friend request im Scope#4347, Im Diamond 3-Champ 1, I'd love to join the team :)
  • PippsPipps Posts: 7Member Rookie
    edited January 10
    c3 in 3s almost gc  18 yrs old NA west  i play constantly   discord is Pipps#3399

• FrostFoxFrostFox Posts: 4Member One post wonder
    I would be interested. Add me on Discord or Steam for further contact.

Discord: FrostFox#1877

• RyaZu-RLRyaZu-RL Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    im am diamond in every ranked category, i tryahard, expecially in 1v1
    anyway im an editor too if u need one
    discord:
    ryazu be like#6751
  • Grizz43Grizz43 Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Current 3s rank is c2 div4 and looking to become part of a team discord is 43grizzlys#3717
  • VictorVTMVictorVTM Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Hello There Im Looking For A Good Team To Join And Happend To Find Ignis Would Love To Join But What Do You Need To Be Able To Join?
  • B-Loved AmateurB-Loved Amateur Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey! I am a GC in both 2s and 3s and would loveto join the team. My discord is BP26#7972 feel free to message me

• JackseanJacksean Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Hello, I'm currently lft on ps4 and i have managed to solo queue my way to d3 (was champ) if i have a few decent players around me i believe i could simply reach c2
  • D.Y.PD.Y.P Posts: 7Member Rookie
    Hi, I am an GC in both 2's and 3's and would like to try and join your team. That is if you are still looking. My discord is DYP#0530. I am 1630 in both.
  • CraziiCrazii Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Im C3 in 3's and would love to join if I could
  • JMacJMac Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Hey, I'm Diamond 3/Champ 1 in duos/ standard, interested in competitive play. I have experience playing on ESL.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JMacXP/
    Thanks to all who have looked here! We have completed our goal and wish everyone here luck!

• IAmMrMutchIAmMrMutch Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Fuhof said:
    Hey All!
    I'm Fuhof or Ignis Coach, currently Ignis is looking to fill out its first full 3's team in Rocket League and possibly set up an A and B team so we can allow for ease of practicing schedules and provide competition to each and every one of our players. Ignis esports is hopefully a fledgling group looking to work towards growing not only in size but influence as well. Once we complete our roster(s) we will begin tournament play as soon as possible. Ignis asks that you are at least Diamond but all who answer will be invited and looked at. Looking Forward to meeting any and all who answer!
    Thanks for dropping by and we wish you the best of luck!
    -Ignis Coach

If you are still hunting for players. I am champ 2/3 - https://steamcommunity.com/id/IAmMrMutch/
  • skwiddyRLskwiddyRL Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Last season I was champ 3 div 3 in both 2v2s, and 3v3s. I haven't played comp yet this season, because I've been looking to join an organisation for a bit, and I was waiting to find a team to play with. I would love to be a part of a team if you still have any interest in new players.
  • ShayanL1403ShayanL1403 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I'm a NA player who hit Diamond 2 last season. Right now i'm at low Platinum due to terrible placement matches, i was wondering if there's any space on the team. You can get back to me on instagram @rl.nova or on [email protected]
  • JMacJMac Posts: 2Member Rookie
    edited April 1
    I’m located in NA, I play just about every day practicing new mechanics all the time. With just 700 hours I’m currently Champ 1 Div 3 in 2s, Diamond 3 Div 4 in 3s (Solo Queue) and working on 1s. I am able to adapt very quickly to game styles. I am very dedicated in playing competitive rocket league and competed for a team on ESL last year.

Email: [email protected]
    Discord: JMac #7028
  • FenskeFenske Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    currently a 1570 mmr GC in NA, have 2k hours and previous tournament experience, please feel free to contact me if you are still looking for players.. my discord is "Fenske/North#0158"
  • Superguy118Superguy118 Posts: 7Member Rookie
    D3 in 3s
    Xbox Gt: superguy118
  • jd4wg1223jd4wg1223 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    D3 in 3s
    Rocket ID: jonnyb#3601
  • VelocityV17VelocityV17 Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Im intrested in your teams, im a C3 in 2s and 3s and GC in rumble ;) my discord name is VelocityV17#4988

• RonsqaRonsqa Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Im interested in your teams I've recently hit c3 in 3s solo queuing my discord is Ronska#5891