Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

FUT Floor Mop Needs Constructive Game Play Feedback

DankyDRUDankyDRU Posts: 1Member One post wonder
So, I'm looking to improve my game play in FUT vs Rivals. I've gone from Div. 5 and landed firmly at the bottom (Div. 10). I've watched videos, I've read articles, I've been in forums, and I've attempted to change my game... Less sprinting, more passing, clearing lines, etc. Usually I'll be hanging around and competing and then in the 60-120 seconds I lose it on either a mistake on my part like poor ball control and weak passes being intercepted. So, this morning I woke up and played a rivals match and recorded it. It's almost exactly to the script above... I hang around and then boom it's over. I lose in the last couple minutes. Is there anyone here that would be willing to take a look at my video and give me some feedback? It can either be about my game play, squad, or anything you see that I'm doing wrong. I don't expect to win every match. I just want to feel like I've got a shot. Currently I've only won 2 matches vs other opponents.