Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

(NA)(18+) Team Discreet is Looking for motivated and hard working individuals looking to go pro

2»

Comments

• KellKell Posts: 15Member Rookie
    VenomTN.
    Venom#5937
    Gold 1
    Plat 3
    I am a very dedicated player. I have been putting in lots of time to the game and looking to further push my skills past their limitations. I want to join a team to compete against the best the game has and one day beat them. 
    I am 100% wanting to compete in any tournament. 
    I meet all the guidelines. 
  • IndigoIndigo Posts: 15Member Rookie
    Uplay: Indigo.ES
    (Not apart of any org)
    Discord: Indigo Etheria#6417
    Current Rank: Bronze2
    Highest Achieved: Plat2
    Reason: I've always wanted to do something, I feel like I have the skills, map knowledge, and method of thought that may allow me to achieve professional play, It's something that makes me happy, and I would love the chance to do so.
    Interest/Willingness: Yes
    Experience: None
  • its_siegeits_siege Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    uPlay Gamer Tag: iDStopee
    Discord Name: Cjay
    Current Rank: Gold1
    Highest Achieved Rank:Plat 2
    Reason for wanting to join: Ive played csgo advance team for about 2 years and have just been burnt out on the game and it isnt fun anymore. I fell in love with R6 and am looking to play a more serious comp.
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Yes
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: Yes, i have a flexible schedule. I am looking to learn and can take criticism. 
    (THE REST OF THE APPLICATION IS OPTIONAL)
    Do you have experience with tournament play: Not on R6 but i have online and lan experience for csgo
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: Placed 2nd at AVGL local lan in boston, and multiple online tourneys for CSGO
    My personal uPlay Gamer Tag is: iDStopee
  • GeekzGeekz Posts: 11Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Geeked.-
    Discord Name: Geekz.#7715
    Current Rank: Plat 3
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 2
    Reason for wanting to join: I have been part of as couple teams but none are as serious as I would like. 
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: Yes 
    Do you have experience with tournament play: Yes
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: I have Competitive experience with siege on ps4 and pc
  • Monstxr.GOMonstxr.GO Posts: 23Member Rookie
    Uplay: Punisher.Cypher Age: 18 Timezone: NA east Rank: gold 1/plat 3 Roles: any Availability: weekdays 4:30pm est- 11:30pm est weekends anytime Competitive Experience/ Past teams if applicable: 2 and a half years all teams have disbanded Region: NAE R6Tab Link(s): https://r6tab.com/71f7de08-3899-423c-9cc4-e23998580585 https://r6tab.com/7601fc8a-9799-41c8-adcb-c13ca0cb81bc
  • RangerRanger Posts: 2Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Ranger.INST
    Discord Name: Ranger#1794
    Current Rank: Plat 2
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 1
    Reason for wanting to join: I've been playing in ESL for a while and I am looking for a team that has the same mindset and dedication that I am looking for.
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Always
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?:  Yes, I meet all the guidelines. I have been playing in ESL for a while, and have remained plat since taking a run in ESL. I have over a 1.0K/D, I have map knowledge and the ability to bring new ideas to the table as well as adapt to other people's ideas.
    Do you have experience with tournament play: I have been playing competitively for a while ranging from Starcraft, CS:GO, to now Siege
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: From Starcraft 2 I got up to master and nearly hit grandmaster that required me to have fast thinking and a set build and execution of that planned attack. CS:GO I played some ESEA back in the day and hit the rank of Legendary Eagle Master which required me to have map knowledge and gun skill. I have also been playing in ESL siege and had to lead a team. 
  • CarlisleCarlisle Posts: 20Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Carlisle.INST
    Discord Name: Carlisle#0047
    Current Rank: Plat 2
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 1
    Reason for wanting to join: Trying to find a reliable organization that is willing to put their trust into me the same way I am willing to put my trust into the organization
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Yes, I have played in a number of tournaments ranging from Go4's to ESL Challenger League qualifiers, all the way to the invitational Qualifiers
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: Yes, I believe that my skill set meets all guidelines above
    Do you have experience with tournament play: Yes, as mentioned above, I have played in numerous ESL Events, and am prepared for the next step that is to come
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: Rainbow 6: Siege in ESL formatted play
    My personal uPlay Gamer Tag is: Carlisle.INST

I am about as serious about siege as one can possibly get, prior to sending in this request, I have been playing for Instinct Gaming on their main roster as the Shot Caller/IGL Role and a support player in all situations required. 

I am looking to become a main roster player for your organization, as I believe that my game knowledge meets the requirements of any player that you are looking into recruiting. 

Offensively, I play a Thermite/Thatcher/Twitch support player, defensively I play a Smoke and Valkyrie to the best of my ability. 
    If you are interested, please read our list of rules and guidelines and fill out the application below.
     RULES/GUIDELINES:
    ·         I am 19 years old, so I fit this requirement of age for a main roster player
    ·         I consistently perform at the higher plat to diamond level caliber play that you are looking for
    ·         My K/D ratio as well as my W/L ratio are above the 1.0 cutoff for a player for your team
    ·         From developing strats with my old team that were successful against top tier teams, I believe that my map knowledge is well above Intermediate level. 
    ·         Microphone usage is always available. 
    .         Our teams schedule was 3 hours a day, each day of the week, so I am well prepared to put in at least 2 hours of work each day dedicated to siege. 
    .         I am available to practice 6 days a week, and ready to play in tournaments on that 7th day every week. 

Please get back to me, as I truly believe that what this organization is doing could be what I need to take my skill to the next level, and with your support behind me, I truly believe that our potential together would be limitless. 

-Alex (Carlisle)
  • RaengoRaengo Posts: 2Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Raengo
    Discord Name: Raengo#2416
    Current Rank: G2
    Highest Achieved Rank: G1
    Reason for wanting to join: I want to improve my skill on a professional level and can only do that if I play on a competitive team.
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: No, my K/D is low right now. I just switched from xbox to PC in December and had some bumps in the road, working on patching said road.
  • Sweaty BrockSweaty Brock Posts: 6Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Sweaty.Brock
    Discord Name:Sweaty.Brock #2378
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 1
    Reason for wanting to join: Believe I have what it takes to preform at the highest level and would regret not giving it a real try.

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Without a Doubt
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: YES

Do you have experience with tournament play: I played competitive in XBOX and had a blast but believe that progressing though PC is the ultimate goal

If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: I played Rainbow six siege in a few Go4 tournaments and did well on XBOX

• DiscreetggDiscreetgg Posts: 9Member Rookie
    Looking for players again. please note if you arent 100% serious about this industry DO NOT WASTE MY TIME only looking for players that want to go far 
  • JayTenzJayTenz Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    uPlay Gamertag: JayDJ91

Discord Name: JayTenz#9434

Current Rank: Gold 1

Highest Rank Achieved: Gold 1

Reason for wanting to join: I like team oriented and organized playstyle games. I have been following PL for sometime and its something that I believe I have the drive, dedication and the time to pursuit at this moment.

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Yes, I would like to play at a high level of competition.

Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why? I do meet all the guidelines

Do you have experience with tournament play? Yes, I have played in Gears of war 2, Gears of War 3 tournaments and CoD MW3 competitively. It has been a long time since of all this but I have definitely had the opportunity of experiencing playing under pressure. 
  • eiseueiseu Posts: 3Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: babyshark.exe (main) • EiSEU.ttv (alt)

Discord Name: kr#9167

Current Rank: Currently on my placements for this season

Highest Achieved Rank: Platinum II

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a competitive team so that I can improve my skills and knowledge in the game and to fulfill a dream that I have been trying to achieve when I was 12 lol. 

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Yes, I am interested and willing to do tournaments in the future.

Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: I do meet all of the guidelines except for the part where I have to practice 4 days a week. I run a pretty tight schedule due to me having school.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
    Monday: 3PM-5PM
    Tuesday: 3PM-5PM
    Wednesday: N/A
    Thursday: N/A
    Friday: 3PM-5PM
    Saturday: 12AM-1PM
    Sunday: 12AM-1PM
    ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
  • PunchingItPunchingIt Posts: 4Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: PunchinIt

Discord Name:
    PunchinIt #7784

Current Rank: 
    Unranked

Highest Achieved Rank:
    Gold 2 

Reason for wanting to join: 
    I am looking for a team because I currently am not in school and I have all the time in the world. I want to get better and I know I can get better. I've played video games since I was 6 and there has never been a game I've wanted to get better at besides this one. I'm willing to put in the time and practice to get better. I want to get into serious competitive games. 

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road:
    Yes

Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?:
    Yes

• BubbaYaga.-BubbaYaga.- Posts: 9Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: A1dan.gg
    Discord Name: TurboThrowers#1547
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 2
    Reason for wanting to join: Would love to grow and improve as a team
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: Rainbow 6, played GO4 for a disbanded team for 3 months
    My personal uPlay Gamer Tag is: a1dan.gg
  • ChopChop Posts: 11Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Chop.TKz
    Discord Name: Chop#3938
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 3
    Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a team that is "Actually" trying to go competitive and not do one or two scrims and all of a sudden stop playing and move on. Also, I'm looking to play for a team that is dedicated and is willing to play and learn as much as they can.  
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Definitely 
    Do you have experience with tournament play: Yes.
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background:  Rainbow Six Siege. I have done many Go4's, Open ladders, USN Qualifiers, Challenger league qualifiers, and Invitational Qualifiers 
  • ponzieeponziee Posts: 12Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Derekh55
    Discord Name: Ponziee#1931
    Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 3 (3 seasons)
    Reason for wanting to join: Trying to find a serious team to grow with and eventually go pro I got all the time in the world and im dedicated more than anyone!
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road:100% what im looking for
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: 100%
    Do you have experience with tournament play: Yes, in siege, CSGO (LAN) PUBG (LAN) and Call of duty
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background:im 21 play 8-10 hours a day hmu I promise you wont be disappointed!
     As an end note: Give me a shout!!
  • RepuL5ive.BWCRepuL5ive.BWC Posts: 9Member Rookie
    Uplay: RepuLsive.LFT 
    Discord: MarshMallow #0831
    Current rank Gold 2
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments down the road: Yes please 
    Do you meet the guidelines: Everything except for being 18 i turn 18 in two weeks
    Tournament play: No i have scrimmaged before though
    I have a ton of siege experience and know basic callouts please give me a chance
  • nutpeaknutpeak Posts: 4Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: nutpeak
    Discord Name:NutPEAK#3824
    Current Rank: gold 1
    Highest Achieved Rank: plat 3
    Reason for wanting to join: I've been itching to do some more competitive since being at si this year
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: yes put me in coach
    Do you have experience with tournament play: I have done a few go 4s in the past have not made it far the highest place we lost in the 64th bracket

Would love to hear from you soon I also have a couple of people looking for scrim partners if at all interested
  • EGN GreenGrimEGN GreenGrim Posts: 10Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: EGNGreenGrim 
    Discord Name:  EGNGreenGrim 
    Current Rank:silver 4 on PC plat 3 on console
    Highest Achieved Rank: silver 2 on PC and Plat 1 on console
    Reason for wanting to join: Ive been gaming since i can remember and ive always wanted to go pro in any game because i knew how fun it would be and the challenge is something that ive wanted to expirence with people that i know could help me or i could help them and we could all get better and win major tournaments together.
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: I meet the guidelines but i work everyday but mondays and thursdays and i work 3pm-9am the weekdays and 9am-3pm on weekends but i get on siege at 5:00 in the morning and get on after work.
  • TriizTriiz Posts: 40Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: TreeAthlete
    Discord Name: treeathlete
    Current Rank: gold 4 (solo cue since new to PC, but play console since Bope
    K/D: 1.4
    Highest Achieved Rank: plat 2 console, gold 3 (like I said, had this PC for 10 days now).
    Reason for wanting to join: I actually got a PC so I can go pro... Specifically. After getting my Pc recently, it was a rough couple days(all day mostly) of terrorist hunt and getting the sensitivity right, but now after my practice I think my shot is on point. I know the maps by heart since I played console, and I have great game sense. I’m free to play everyday most of the day unless work comes around but isn’t enough to get in the way of schedule. I’m definitely more of a flex character, but I can partake any role you give me. I think I’m your guy👌🏼
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: yup😎
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: of course I do
  • WayofKalebWayofKaleb Posts: 4Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: WayofKaleb

Discord Name: WayofKaleb#7930

Current Rank: Silver 1

Highest Achieved Rank: Plat 3

Reason for wanting to join: I've had a passion for siege and have studied every season. I've always wanted to become a pro player ever since i realized that i can pour my heart and soul into siege. I am very competitive and will do whatever it takes to get the win for the team. I've always been a team player. Alot of people that I've played with told me to use my talents in siege and make it towards something BIG. I really want to showcase my talents and prove that i can do more with siege than anything before. 

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: YES

If yes to above question, on what game and give some background: I have played for a few local tournaments in austin texas and have won first place 2x. 
    Looking to start the team back up. looking for 2flex 2 supports around plat 3 or higher. willing to pay per tourney excluding go4s  
  • ComebackComeback Posts: 14Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag:Comeback-.-
    Discord Name:comeback#1462
    Current Rank:plat3
    Highest Achieved Rank:plat 3 
    Reason for wanting to join: i'm looking to join a team to be able to compete in tournaments and play competitively 
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: yes oc
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?:yes
    Do you have experience with tournament play: tms and a few go4's but i have more exp in other strategy games in which i was competeting at the highest levels. 
    If yes to above question, on what game and give some background:
    My personal uPlay Gamer Tag is: Comeback-.-
  • i.Carlyyyi.Carlyyy Posts: 17Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: i.carlyyy.agr
    Discord Name: i.Carlyyy
    Current Rank: gold 1
    Highest Achieved Rank: gold 1
    Reason for wanting to join: I am a very competitive person and siege is a place where i can truly channel that competitiveness. I also work well with a team 
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: I am interested in everything required to go pro 
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?: i don't meet the k/d (it's like 0.99) because I've had this account since the beginning so my k/d took a hit from my earlier days
  • LonelyGrizzlyLonelyGrizzly Posts: 2Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: LonelyGrizzly
    Discord Name: LonelyGrizzly #4968
    Highest Achieved Rank:Plat 1
    Reason for wanting to join: The idea of playing competitively always interested me, the rush and the excitement just seem so amazing. I wish to see if I have what it takes to stand on the same stage as all of those people that I watch, Shroud, Ninja, Justin for example. I know Im gonna have to work hard to get there.
    Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road:Yes
    Do you meet all the guidelines? If no then why?:Yes I do
    Do you have experience with tournament play: No, without a full squad, I'm not able to do tournaments.
    looking for a fragger and support. must be able to be on everyday at 6pm central
  • PreacherPreacher Posts: 3Member Rookie
    uPlay Gamer Tag: Preacher.-.

Discord Name:Preacher#6495

Current Rank: Gold 4

Highest Achieved Rank: Gold 2 (solo queuing, confident I can get higher with a consistent team)

Reason for wanting to join: Looking to get into the Pro/CL scene and to continue to be competitive.

Are you interested/willing to do tournaments later on down the road: Absolutely