Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

NA Artifact Tournaments

MrNewtMrNewt Posts: 1Member One post wonder
I would really like to see ESL Artifact Tournaments for North America! Currently they are only for Europe, but they seem like a great opportunity and I would love to have the chance to participate in tournaments like them from where I live. If you would like to have NA Artifact Tournaments too, please comment down below so that we show some support for it!

Comments

• PhazorPhazor Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am for NA ESL tournaments for artifact. We had to fight to get them in the last game I played because of the perceived lack of interest, but it turned out that the interest was there. I think in a game like artifact, where the tournament scene is so wide open at the moment, this would be a huge opportunity for ESL and to help grow the scene. Its rough for NA players to play in EU tourneys because most people are busy during work hours. I definitely believe the players will come if a tournament is done. As of right now almost all tournaments fill within hours if not minutes.
  • JohnDragonJohnDragon Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    100% wanna see some artifact tournaments for NA
  • UnscathedUnscathed Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I've used ESL in the past for other games, and would love to see some NA Artifact tournaments on the website. The game is pretty competitive and the design makes tournaments very fun. Looking forward to the future and hope to get involved in some of the tournaments ESL hosts. 
  • DonnyWndrDonnyWndr Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I like the idea. ESL has always hosted some of the best tournaments; getting involved in Artifact is bound to help its competitive scene.
  • deborddebord Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    YES! We've got EU Artifact, why not NA?
  • G-HidetoG-Hideto Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    It would be great for the moment to join the people of NA and SA to be able to do the tournaments, when there are already many people doing them for the regions where they belong, it is an opinion ... Good day! :#
  • McLambzyMcLambzy Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I think bringing this to NA would be amazing! Don't make me a Sad Boy.
  • UikaeUikae Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am not NA player, but give NA players too some Artifact tournaments, everyone should be competing in this amazing game! :)
  • shudoginshudogin Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    yes please!