Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Prime Legion is recruiting!

Voffie PRIMEVoffie PRIME Posts: 10Member Rookie

I am so glad you decided to read my recruitment post! This recruitment post is not going to be like anyone elses becuase where is the fun in reading the same old looking recruitment post with just diffrent information.

Welcome to Prime Legion! We are a multi gaming organisation that loves to play games together! We provide a flaming free community for gamers! Prime Legion, or in short PLC was created in September 2017 and has already reached 100+ members and we are not done yet! I am the section leader for the Rocket League section and I am doing my best trying to keep the section healthy and running. But there is no section without you!

In Prime Legion you can create teams with others and join our regular events we host for every section. We would love to see you in one of them! We also provide you with a dedicated staff team that will help you as quickly as possible if needed, we offer coaching in curently League of Legends but in the future we will be offering coaching for other games.

We have some requirements for joining and those are:

Be 13+

Own a working microphone and be willing to use Discord

Be able to communicate in English

If you have any questions or need help feel free to messages us on Discord!

PLC | Voffie#1667 - Game Leader

PLC | Narwhayle#8611 - Recruiter

Make sure to check out our website http://www.primelegionclan.com and our discord at https://discord.gg/nQqbS9t

For we are many!

Comments

• VictorVTMVictorVTM Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Hello there im intressted of joining PLC since im lookong forward of joining a team in RL im 13 about to become 14. Btw whats your discord name?
  • Voffie PRIMEVoffie PRIME Posts: 10Member Rookie
    VictorVTM said:
    Hello there im intressted of joining PLC since im lookong forward of joining a team in RL im 13 about to become 14. Btw whats your discord name?
    Sorry for answering late but mine is Voffie | Prime#1667
  • mcchowmcchow Posts: 3Member Rookie
    hello there is this an NA group?

• Voffie PRIMEVoffie PRIME Posts: 10Member Rookie
    mcchow said:
    hello there is this an NA group?

There is both a NA and a EU org. I would say tho that Most of the People is from EU