Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Want To Be Part Of A 6-Week RL Season?

RagePrince1RagePrince1 Posts: 24Member Rookie
Do you want to be part of a 6-Week Rocket League Season? 

This season will be a different experience than any other, here's why: 
-Live Season Showings teams will play twice a week(Thurs.+Sunday} play-times will be announced when team slots are filled.
-Need eight teams of two. 
-4 teams make play-offs!
-I will be broadcasting all three platforms 
-Player of the Year as well as  Defense Player of the Year. 
-Winners receive 5 keys and $25.00 XBOX gift card
-Top 2 teams will automatically win prizes and gift cards. 
-This will be a very competitive environment. Different from the tournament mode on RL Game modes. There will be a schedule made out for each time for the 6 weeks they will be playing. 
-If you do not have a team made up, you will be thrown into a Free Agent Pool. Meaning any team can pick you up and/or trade you if you are in the Free Agent Pool. The Free Agent Pool will be shown only if there are multiple one player sign-ups. 

COMMENT BELOW OR MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED. THIS IS AN IDEA THAT I'VE BEEN REQUESTED TO DO AND OPEN FOR ANYONE TO JOIN! You can also reach out to me through XBOX @ RagePrince1

Season will begin when team slots are filled. First come First serve. 

Comments

• RagePrince1RagePrince1 Posts: 24Member Rookie
    There are still slots open for people to join! All are welcome!
  • KLuvKLuv Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey I’m really interested! I’ve been playing for about 2 years now trying to always get better, I want in! Please
    Awesome. Do you have a partner that you play with? If not you will go into the Free Agent Pool and be with the Season process. 
  • AnticAntic Posts: 3Member Rookie
    is there still slots open i have a team to join if so
    @Antic Yes there are slots still open! Are you available on Sundays for game day?
    Would you feel comfortable playing twice a week or twice in one day? 
  • AnticAntic Posts: 3Member Rookie
    yes i am i can play twice a day pretty much can play when ever

I am very happy to see some of you guys have messaged me on XBOX! For anyone still interested you can search+message me on XBOX as well or leave a comment below. So far 3/8 have been filled and it's only been a little over a week to give you a time stretch, there's definitely room for more. You can still join the Season even if you don't have a team (Free Agent, see above post). Two triumphing teams get prizes! 
    @Antic Okay sounds great. I will be in touch with you over the weekend/Monday to fill you in! Add me on XBOX if available or I can message you through here. 
  • BLITZSTRIKEZZBLITZSTRIKEZZ Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Hi guys I am also interested.
    I will also be in touch with you over Xbox.
    BLITZSTRIKEZZ
    Thank you for reaching out @BLITZSTRIKEZZ I look forward to having you in the Season! 
    PLEASE NOTE: For anyone still interested there is room left to join! You do not have to have a team in order to join. And you can have a team up to 3 just leave a comment below or find me on XBOX: RagePrince1