Invictus Esports, seeking players

StaubK9StaubK9 Posts: 5Member Rookie
My name is Oliver Staub, former of Invictus Esports. As you saw in the title we need new recruits for the team. We are looking for players that are either plat 3 and all the way up to diamond, but if you are high gold and think you are diamond, then you got a chance. We are not looking for any specific R6 player roles, we will sort that out, when we hear from you, and get a full team. But when you contact me later, it will be nice to know player role and operators. There is an age limit on this team, sadly. Players have to be 17 years or older. If you are 17 years old, then you need to be able to get an approval from your parents, if ESL want to know. 

Now enough with the specifications of joining the team, now we need to talk about how we will play and what we expect. We will play as an serious team, that want to go to the pro leagues. We expect of you to be able to train 2-3 times a week and play the community cup on Saturdays. Later on, we might  go to the Go4 tournaments on the Sundays.

If you have come so far and are still interested in joining Invictus Esports, then contact me over discord at StaubK9 | Oliver
#6428, but if that doesn't work, then you can contact me over Uplay StaubK9. I hope to hear from you soon

Loves Oliver Staub, Student and former of Invictus Esports

Comments

• StaubK9StaubK9 Posts: 5Member Rookie
    edited August 2018
    Side note: Plz contact me over the discord server instead. https://discord.gg/wdcsr4D
  • YorkshireYorkshire Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Greetings, Yorkshire here! I express interest in joining your team as a potential supportive player.

Ubisoft: Y0rkshire622
    Operators (not in any particular order):
     - DEF: Mira, Rook, Doc, Maestro, Echo, Clash
     - ATK: Zofia, Finka, Thermite, Thatcher, Montagne, Blitz, IQ

I have had some former experience with a team, we did scrims and some training but never went really into tournaments as it quickly dissolved due to my fellow teammates lacked motivation to fully commit. I would like to join in as a support/anchor role in a team. Your proposed training time and tournament times are fitting for me I believe and I am looking forward for a reply :blush:
  • RobinshuRobinshu Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Hello Oliver,

I'm Robin and I would like to join your team!

Uplay: DFSQ_Robinshu
    Operators: (My 5 top ones, I almost play all operators.)
    -ATK: Thermite, Buck, Ash, Hibana, Ying.
    -DEF: Jäger, Lesion, Bandit, Valkyrie, Maestro.

I don't have any experience playing in a pro team, but I have been playing this game for over a year with a group of 5 friends in ranked. So communication and the usage of strats are not unknown to me. Sadly these friends do not want to go this competitive. My role in this team really depends on what's needed at the moment. I can play an anchor or support of we need to, but I can also go in hard and be a fragger/roamer. But mostly I'm the fragmite for my team on ATK. I have been playing this game since it's launch so I know most of the maps well. I'm highly competitive and I will never give up on a match untill we lose it. I hope this is enough information for you and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Best regards,
    Robin