Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Am i allowed to cast?

Typ1calTyp1cal Posts: 6Member Rookie
Im 14,and playing isnt the best for me but i know alot about the game,is it allowed for me to cast?

Comments

• GuliBulli.VGuliBulli.V Posts: 17Member Rookie
    Yes, you are, there is no rule or no law saying you cannot cast a game.
    The reason why you are not allowed to play major tournaments till you reach the age of 18 is due the money you earn from ESL.  ( something like that ) 

With casting by yourself, or even your own sponsors you are allowed to. 

If you want to you can practice with a ESL Team I just joined, and if you do a good job we are likley to do this more often, we play Custom matches pretty much everyday just to bond the Team Spirit. They are fun and provide us some tactics training.

We offer you to cast our games and let you practice our Custom Matches and ESL matches, and you can offer us a free, quality recorded casting. If you ask me we both can profit from that which leads this to a nice Win-Win situation. 

Let me know if you are interested.

Uplay: GuliBulli
    Discord: GuliBulli#3857

Take care, 
    GuliBulli
  • Typ1calTyp1cal Posts: 6Member Rookie
    GuliBulli said:
    Yes, you are, there is no rule or no law saying you cannot cast a game.
    The reason why you are not allowed to play major tournaments till you reach the age of 18 is due the money you earn from ESL.  ( something like that ) 

With casting by yourself, or even your own sponsors you are allowed to. 

If you want to you can practice with a ESL Team I just joined, and if you do a good job we are likley to do this more often, we play Custom matches pretty much everyday just to bond the Team Spirit. They are fun and provide us some tactics training.

We offer you to cast our games and let you practice our Custom Matches and ESL matches, and you can offer us a free, quality recorded casting. If you ask me we both can profit from that which leads this to a nice Win-Win situation. 

Let me know if you are interested.

Uplay: GuliBulli
    Discord: GuliBulli#3857

Take care, 
    GuliBulli
    added on dis
  • GuliBulli.VGuliBulli.V Posts: 17Member Rookie
    I somehow never have gotten the Request on discord, try Uplay instead if your idea is still around, make sure you tell me why you send a request :D : GuliBulli.YY 
  • SirMrDanySirMrDany Posts: 3Member Rookie
    You are only allowed to cast if you send in an application and become a community caster. You are not allowed to randomly cast anything.
  • tomdabomb69tomdabomb69 Posts: 3Member Rookie
    no