Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

[NA] Convoluted eSports looking for a 5th!

SidearmsavageSidearmsavage Posts: 6Member Rookie

We are a competitive team and we have good experience playing competitive and want to take it to the next level and form a team that can potentially win events/go4s. I am the coach and we are looking for a solid fit into our lineup. We are currently trying to find a 5th man so if you are interested you must meet these requirements:

About us: We are the 2X National Gaming Tournament Champs, and we previously won a GO4 and we are pushing for CCS League and eventually Challenger League this upcoming season.

-18 years old +

-NA Player

-Plat1/Diamond level player

-Frequently Active

-Has a good mic/ good communication skills

If you are interested please leave your uplay in the comments below and I will add you personally and plan tryouts.

Team Twitter: ConvolutedR6

Thank you!

Comments

• Salty.DpSSalty.DpS Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Uplay: SaltyWan
  • Yurix EdenYurix Eden Posts: 3Member Rookie
    edited June 13
    I don't do ranked but if you guys still need a 5th and don't have much choice I hope you guys'll give me a shot.

Uplay: Confused_Ash

Even if you guys don't go with me it'd be cool to hang with people with the ambition to take on the esports scene. Really hard to find that with the people I'm with right now.
  • Senseida.Senseida. Posts: 5Member Rookie
    edited June 14
    Uplay : Senseida.

1000 hours of exp, have stuck with my current team for 4 months
    Played in ESA contender series
    Discord : Senseida #2234
  • Panoxite_Panoxite_ Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Uplay: Panoxite_