Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

[EUW]Gaming community looking for players.

tgboytgboy Posts: 2Member One post wonder
Hello everyone, I am Alluka (AIIUKA In-game name), a member of Damage Incorporated. We are a very active multi gaming community with a lot of people (and I personally have found it a lot of fun so far to be a part of it). We have all sorts of events, ranging from normal games to weird game modes. We also have a lot of members, both casual and competitive, which means there is usually someone online that wants to play with you. We are like a big group of friends that have a somewhat structured way of working together. For instance, we have a forum where we require people to be active (but usually just being friendly on the forums and being somewhat involved will get you all the required activity you need ). Basically, we are just looking for some fun people to just play league with.
In order to become a part of the community you need to be able to do/have the following things: 

-Willing to become a member of DI.
-Be willing to participate in our casual events (just some fun games and game modes for all)
-Have Teamspeak.

If this is something that you're interested in then please add my friends on league and they will be able to sort you out.

Emerant
Elvisii
Łag
DamageIncRecruitment
LittleReee
DeDjeonz
D4rkDust
NeoZeo