Home Counter-Strike General (English) Recruitment

WaspsGaming Organisation In Search for an EU AM CS:GO Team and a experienced manger!

AshtonArmyAshtonArmy Member Posts: 23 Rookie
Dear CS:GO Community 

Wasps Gaming is now searching for a 17+ AM EU Counter strike Gold Offensive team.We are now looking for a team to compete in Leagues and tournaments. It has been our aim for past few months to move into CS;GO Scene. So do you want to start your journey with us?

What is Wasps Gaming? 
Wasps Gaming is an upcoming professional gaming organization based in the UK that will serve to enable its players to compete in high profile gaming events around the world.

History of Wasps Gaming? 
Wasps Gaming was born way back in 1994 as Ice/Roller Hockey Club based in the UK they are 2x European champions and 1x National Champions respectful and are now looking to bring that success over into E-Sports 

Want to know more about our organization? No problem check out our website to find out more.http://waspsgaming.weebly.com/

What are we looking for?
We are looking for experience EU team to represent Wasps Gaming
Have previous experience in competing in Online League
17+ years of age.
Want to make the organization successful
Competed in previous CEVO and other Online Leagues 
Complete roster (preferably months of playing together)
Maturity, dedication, have the willpower to improve

What do we offer?
We will pay for League Fees - League fees will be chosen by the organization and the players.(Players will need to sign a virtual playing contract to state that you and your team will represent us for the upcoming season) 
Grow your streams. We will grow your streams and social media through our social media account.
We show confidence and commitment in your team.
Guidance and advice
Friendly atmosphere
Dedication to grow as an org, together with our teams

Now we may be open to bringing in an experienced coach/ manager someone to come and help manage our team and take control of CS:GO Side of things. We do have an idea of what leagues we want to enter so do you want to coach our CS:GO team please email us at [email protected] 

Over last three years or so we had a proven track record of bringing teams into our org and giving them the League experience and moving them on to be professional players.
We have also Qualify for Playoffs in online Leagues. Players have then achieved big things within Esports scene.Our aim as an e-sports team is to give players League experience that they need to go pro.

So do you want to start your journey in e-sports with us?

Apply Via: [email protected]

Comments

• AshtonArmyAshtonArmy Member Posts: 23 Rookie
    Update thank you for your applications. We are still looking for an EU team to represent us in VAL S2, for info on the league can be found below if interested please send us an email. Please also check out on what we offer before submitting an application!

S2 INFO: https://valhq.com/leagues/info/CSGO_Season_2_PC

Best regards 

Wasps Gaming
    Update with new partners with us for 2018/2019 season we are still looking for a team to play in ESL Tourneys and If you win those online tourneys we will look into about joining leagues. If interested in starting your eSports journey with us please send me an email  
    Update 

We Are still looking to work and help develop a CS:GO team to become pro players, If interested in joining our eSports team then please send us an email! 

Apply Via:[email protected]
    Updated we are now looking for a team to represent us in ESNL Season 2 with a prize pool of £320 Entry fee will be covered by Org.

League info 

Apply now 
    [email protected]

AshtonArmy 
    Update after the success we had in ESN League with picking up 4th/3rd place we are now looking for a new team to represent us in Ignisg online league with entry fee £20 and prize pool of £180 entry fee will be covered by the org to apply, please check info at the top thanks!    
    Updated we are now looking for an EU Counter strike roster to represent us in ESN League £800 season 5 league. if you think your team has what it takes then sends us an email!

Esn League season 5!
    Update we are now looking for a team to join us for season 6 if your team interested please get in contact thanks  

• AAMSAAMS Member Posts: 19 Rookie
    Name,surname: Andrew Mos
    ING Name: AAMS
    Past experience: Faceit + LAN events
    Discord: AAMS#4698
    Time Zone: rome time
    English skills:  8/10
    Role Fav: AWP 
    Update we are now looking for a Luker and support players to join our team we would prefer if players speak English. League kick of next month so be sure to get in contact with us Thanks  
    Update we are looking for players and coach to represent us in 2021 if interested please send us an email or message and we will send you steam invite we are looking to have another successful year next year!
  • aRat.exeaRat.exe Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Hi, I'm quite interested in this project.
    This is my steam, send me a friend request so we can talk.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kekkeroni3019/
  • TraiikololoTraiikololo Member Posts: 86 Aspirant
    Hi, 

I'm Oskar and I'm 17 yrs old. 
    I'm an dedicated individual looking to join a team.
    Can play any role, would prefer to rifle/rotator/refragger. (Have IGL experience+) Highly motivated to play.
    2,829 hrs on record. have been 2 games off level 9 on faceit currently level 4 because I solo que.
    looking to compete in a serious team which will eventually start competing in tournaments and grind up the ladders/leagues.
    can speak fluent English and Polish.

contact details:
    steamcommunity.com/id/Traiikololo
    Hi, 

I'm Oskar and I'm 17 yrs old. 
    I'm an dedicated individual looking to join a team.
    Can play any role, would prefer to rifle/rotator/refragger. (Have IGL experience+) Highly motivated to play.
    2,829 hrs on record. have been 2 games off level 9 on faceit currently level 4 because I solo que.
    looking to compete in a serious team which will eventually start competing in tournaments and grind up the ladders/leagues.
    can speak fluent English and Polish.

contact details:
    steamcommunity.com/id/Traiikololo

Here is our discord feel free to join and submit an application https://discord.gg/TFt7Myh2

• The_indestruc69The_indestruc69 Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Hey,
    im 17 years old. i would like to join a team that wants to become and compete in higher levels.
    i am master guardian elite,, i dont play any Faceit so far, but i use to play with 2 of my friends that are in a semi pro team right now. i would love to start competeng with you guys. i have not played cs go everyday 24/7 but when i play i play good, if i get accepted i would train hard just to become a better player.
    feel free to add me on steam and discord
    Discord: Domantas#4999
    Steam: The_indestruc69