Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

ESL cooperation with Crossfire NA (egl, go4 etc...)

envieenvie Posts: 25Member Rookie
edited April 15 in General (English)
I think the titel says all! Everyone wants it, so why dont you try and see if it would work.

Comments

• ConderConder Posts: 40Member Rookie
    would be nice, will be a dream
  • whiskeywhiskey UkrainePosts: 294Member Influencer
    If this happens, European players would not be allowed to play it.

We have our license at Crossfire Europe, same reason Egyptains cant play Crossfire Europe
  • envieenvie Posts: 25Member Rookie
    edited April 15
    But i dont understand, why they split anyway. If Crossfire NA and Crossfire Europe would be together as one crossfire, there would be much more player and they would make a decent amount of money. And we "esl" player would have a great opportunity to play ESL with many teams.
    envie said:
    But i dont understand, why they split anyway. If Crossfire NA and Crossfire Europe would be together as one crossfire, there would be much more player and they would make a decent amount of money. And we "esl" player would have a great opportunity to play ESL with many teams.
    Yeah it would be nice, but since Crossfire Europe is online, they wont change it :(
  • envieenvie Posts: 25Member Rookie
    edited April 15
    whiskey said:
    envie said:
    Yeah it would be nice, but since Crossfire Europe is online, they wont change it :(
    I hope, that in "Crossfire 2.0" will just be one Crossfire and not severals.
    CrossFire 2, yes
  • w1zardw1zard Posts: 67Member Aspirant
    Europe alles keks