Witness the greatest CS:GO event on the east coast LIVE, ESL One New York, where legends are made!
Get your tickets now: https://www.esl-one.com/csgo/newyork-2018/tickets/
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

New cup bracket is live!

bLackhawkbLackhawk Cologne, GermanyPosts: 180Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment, Community Manager ✭✭✭
edited June 12 in General (English)
Hello everyone,

we are happy to announce a new bracket design, which we are testing in several sections starting today. You can also go to the new bracket in other sections by changing the url from /rankings/ to /bracket/.

Example:
We want to collect all your feedback in this topic! So please let us know what you think about the new design, if you are missing something, what you like and what you don't like. Your feedback is important for us!

So long,
Florian, Vice Director Community Management

Comments

• CounterfeitcastCounterfeitcast Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Looks nice, I would like more space for team names though, as it seems pretty short atm.

Maybe a compact (current) and a full view designed for a larger display area?
  • CounterfeitcastCounterfeitcast Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Also, could we have the ability to collapse parts of the bracket back?

Also, I'd love to have the team's initial seeding stay with them in the bracket, even as a super small number, so I don't have to track back to the start of the bracket each time I want to check what a team's seeding is.
  • DevinV.DevinV. Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    The previous bracket was nicer (My opinion) because you saw the names good, there was planty of place and this is so small
  • CobraCobra Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I have a problem, the bracket is loading all the time (all browser).
  • CodigoamuseCodigoamuse Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    After I have tried the new bracket I must say I prefer the old, is easier for working. Besides New bracket load page time is longer.
  • LawLaw Posts: 1Member, ESL Staff
    In my opinion, the old one was better. It was uglier than the new one, but you could easily see every match without having to scroll. Maybe if it was smaller it would be better 
  • MattstormMattstorm Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I like the new, fresh design of the bracket but the fact I can't see the entire bracket so easily is a little annoying. Try maybe going to the size of the old bracket but with the new UI for a clean and new look. I like how you can jump to a team very easily and you can see how many teams are left and how many have been eliminated which is a nice touch. Maybe consider also redesigning the UI of the match page as well. Possibly have the 2 team names and logos larger next to each other with the players from each team on the outside of the logos running vertically down the side with the new UI on the page as well.
    Please also fix the game start time on the match page as usually the scheduled start time is a long time away from when the game should start. Change it so that the start time listed on the match page is of the time that the 2 teams get put together in the bracket. This will avoid confusion with newer teams.
  • WaccWacc Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    What are prizes
  • eppueppu Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I'm missing the ability to refresh the page and come back to the same point I was.
  • Cod3name47Cod3name47 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited May 15
    its way hard to find players (ctrl+f) and its occupying whole screen
  • kazanofakazanofa Posts: 1Member One post wonder
  • olgunolgun Posts: 1Member One post wonder
  • rirarira Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    wow!