Home General Deutschland

Battalion +3

dimidimi Member Posts: 19 Rookie

Hey hey, me and my mate searching for +3 Players for a Team. 

My Name ist Dima " dimi B. and i m 22 Years old. I played CoD Since CoD4 - Promod ofc, but i played just 4 fun with some mates. In the next CoD i startet to play Competitve at Black Ops and Black Ops 2. I Played for some Named Teams: Tt.Dragons, Tera.Mindfactory, LeiSuRe eSports (now Team LeiSuRe), Planetkey Dynamics. I played in EMS - EES , NRW DLM and National Team Germany. So i have a lot of Competitve Experience ^^

My Mate is Dennis " Trinox " S. and hes 24 Years old. He was former Pro Player in MW2 and he played with me in some Teams like NRW DML. He dont had the Time to play active in a Team but now ofc he can and he want to!

We are searching for +3 Players for a nice Team who want to win Cups and be one of the best! We prefer CoD Experience and were looking for players they played Competitve like ESL and Lans.
You should be 18+ and friendly. I m Scoper so we dont need a Sniper anymore so, sorry guys :D. Trinox is going to play SMG so would be nice if we have one allrounder and 1 Rilfe + 1 SMG player.
Were using Teamspeak so fck off Discord!

If youre interested to play with us so add me in Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/diimi/

Cu guys!