Witness the greatest CS:GO event on the east coast LIVE, ESL One New York, where legends are made!
Get your tickets now: https://www.esl-one.com/csgo/newyork-2018/tickets/
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

XBOX 1 official series

Outkast2010Outkast2010 Posts: 13Member Rookie
Just a question to the ESL officials, it's there a plan for a race series?
Or ideally multiple race series' for XBOX.
I'm very new to competitive racing, but thoroughly enjoy the challenge.
It would be lovely to have a beginners series, with progression into intermediate advanced etc.
Having this would hopefully weed out some of the less professional drivers and give a real element of competitive advancement as you get with a traditional racing career. By no means do I suggest karts to stay though!
Let me know what you all think.
Andy

Comments

• BuschBusch GermanyPosts: 1,330Member, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Global Staff Head ✭✭
    There won't be new races/leagues for Xbox and other platforms. We are planning some, but they won't start in the next few weeks. 
    There is no reason not to be motivated. You cannot always be the best. But you can do your best. - Sebastian Vettel
  • Outkast2010Outkast2010 Posts: 13Member Rookie
    Do we have any update on when ESL will be starting Xbox One competitions again?
    Very keen to get back on this
  • ShredderSamShredderSam Posts: 14Member Rookie
    Will the Rallycross Championships Come to ESL for XO also?
  • Outkast2010Outkast2010 Posts: 13Member Rookie
    > @Busch said:
    > There won't be new races/leagues for Xbox and other platforms. We are planning some, but they won't start in the next few weeks. 

What's the craic here fellas? There could is no support here for XB1, what's the issue?

Her are a huge number of racing clubs around if it's an attendance thing?
    If it's an organisation thing then I'm sure that someone would step up.

Bit cancelling all cups on the Xbox is just crazy.

Help me out here.
  • BuschBusch GermanyPosts: 1,330Member, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Global Staff Head ✭✭
    As the Go4s eventually return in the future, Xbox One will  of course be included in that, and therefore will have races again. 

But i don't have an ETA for this. 
    There is no reason not to be motivated. You cannot always be the best. But you can do your best. - Sebastian Vettel
  • abstractmonkeyabstractmonkey Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I'm also very interested in racing on the Xbox One platform. Would love to see a spec series or two start up.