Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Eclipse eSports Looking for Competitive/Dedicated Smite Team PC/Xbox

uT GrimR3aperuT GrimR3aper Posts: 10Member Rookie
Eclipse eSports was founded by @Thomas_Lloyd & @Fcruiser and it is a UK/EU multi-gaming organisation we are looking for teams that play in CS:GO,Halo,Overwatch and many more, we are in the process of building our Smite team we need a dedicated premade team of 5 players and a coach if possible  to complete our lineup, you must be willing to dedicate time to playing in a team and to the practice schedule please read the following requirements.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Eclipse eSports Smite Main Line Up]

Coach -> ? -

Player 1 -> ? - 
Player 2 -> ? - 
Player 3 -> ? - 
Player 4 -> ? - 
Player 5 -> ? -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY DEDICATED AND WANT TO PLAY IN ONLINE CUPS AND EVENTUALLY UK/EU LANS.
YOU CAN BE FROM THE EU OR NA. 
YOU MUST BE 16+ AND MATURE. 
YOU MUST NOT BE TOXIC.
YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YOUR ROLE AND KNOW WHAT IT INVOLVES IN PLAYING IN A COMPETITIVE TEAM.
We can offer Discord server for VOIP and team Jerseys as well as support from up and coming Organisation and help by our Staff/Management.
if you feel your team meets the following requirements please get in contact with me on or Email or Twitter 

Business Email - [email protected]

Twitter -  @EEclipseeSports 

URL for Twitter - https://twitter.com/EEclipseeSports

Comments

• GlowGlow Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Interested . Please message for more details .
  • HydrazaxHydrazax Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am very interested. Message me please.
  • DoctorThanatosDoctorThanatos Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I would be interested for a position on an Xbox team. Please Message me so I can learn more!
  • Exiledsavior1Exiledsavior1 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I would be interested in a spot on the Xbox team. Please message me 
  • EpsilonEpsilon Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Very interested in your pc team and have way too much time on my hands so you don’t have to worry about dedication cause I’m all in
  • SuupCoachSuupCoach Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Interested in the Xbox team constantly on smite so I'm dedicated and serious. Message me please and thank you.