Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

go4s 2018

LuMuSLuMuS Posts: 122Member Ambassador
Hey

Any idea when there will be an announcement if there will be more go4s in 2018?

There still are no go4s announced for January 7th and it's almost at our doorstep!

Happy new year everyone :)

Comments

• nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Posts: 6Member Rookie
    I hope go4s will stay too in 2018 : /

Happy new year
  • PreyPrey Posts: 28Member Rookie
    Happy holidays from ESL
    The year is coming to an end, with only a few days left until the official start of the December holidays. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Hanukkah or something else entirely; we wish you happy holidays and hope you stay safe!
    Of course we won't be taking a break. The show must go on, right? You may have already noticed that the tournament dates and times for the next two Go4 cups slightly differ from their usual slots. This was done to try and give everyone a chance to celebrate the holidays and New Year's Eve. Starting Jan 7th the Go4s will once again resume their normal schedule.

Enjoy your holidays, stay safe and we hope to see you around!

i guess there will be go4s again otherwise they would have announced that there will be no cups for 2k18.

Happy New year
  • LuMuSLuMuS Posts: 122Member Ambassador
    I won't be satisfied until I see cups planned for next week. No cups still show up so it's a bit weird. Thanks for the answer anyways Prey, have a great new year!
  • BRAVEPATRONBRAVEPATRON Posts: 4Member Rookie
    There should be more go4s because there are still 28-35 teams, and there are still players to want go4 more, also if there'll be other leagues it would be great! 
    Happy New Year EVERYONE!
  • PreyPrey Posts: 28Member Rookie
    edited January 1
    i want to remember on this post from me in december. if u have any idea about cups/Prizes we could bring to esl post it down below here : https://forum.eslgaming.com/discussion/48607/what-do-u-wanna-see-in-esl#latest

i give ideas directly over to tom to make it easier for him

welcome in 2k18
  • ZerouZerou Posts: 12Member Rookie
    There should be more go4s because there are still 28-35 teams, and there are still players to want go4 more, also if there'll be other leagues it would be great! 
    Happy New Year EVERYONE!