Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

What do u wanna see in Esl?!

PreyPrey Posts: 29Member Rookie
edited December 2017 in Europe
After some chats with several people about ideas for like community cups i want to ask u what u actually want to see as prizes. i will post in this pool some ideas of camos and weapons u could be probably intressded in.

Ive talked to some admins and if we want to change something we need to tell them, but it makes no sense to hate on them cuz they are only our middlemans and its not up to them what come and what doesnt.

if we get back community cups or winter league it would be a step in the right way to show gameforge that we want to it even if they dont have to spend thousands of euro in us.

and ofc u can post cup ideas they could bring in for us.

What do u wanna see in Esl?! 24 votes

Permanent Camos (Weekly/Monthly rotation) Metallic Camos , Ice Camos
8%
nnnnnnnnnnnkILEX' 2 votes
More SP
0%
Multiple Camos (2x30Days as example Red desert and Snow FX)
0%
Special Weapons like All-Star/Pro-Leauge/Haloween/Puzzel etc
87%
UnexNoVersusUnbreakablepsYShoXfallennRemenZeroupabLobounceprismaticSwitchmeisterflamewrathdr0wnzyBRAVEPATRONryumaEKOfREAKAZOIDJigOnlyKevin 21 votes
If u have any idea post it down below
4%
bRuno_o 1 vote

Comments

• NoVersusNoVersus Posts: 156Member Ambassador
    +1
  • PreyPrey Posts: 29Member Rookie
    Edit : The pool is about what is most important for u to have in community cup etc. its probably possible to get perm camos and more sp.
  • SwitchSwitch Posts: 3Member Rookie
    make cups great again
  • TomTom Posts: 42Member, ESL Staff Rookie
    Hi all,

it has come to our attention that you want more than just the Go4 (community cups, seasonal leagues, ...).
    Please continue to vote on this poll, this is the correct way of forwarding information over to us because it helps us understand what you are looking for in order to discuss it and see what is possible and what isn't.

We will keep an eye on this topic and discuss some of the points you guys mention, so shoot!

Tom
  • PreyPrey Posts: 29Member Rookie
    edited December 2017
    First off all we have to thank u actually cuz over the last year there was like no admin that cared about this section untill u came into.

since i know u from other games i know that ur always do your best for the section.

• bRuno_obRuno_o Posts: 91Member Aspirant
    edited December 2017
    If u have any idea post it down below
    hello,

my idea is bring back a monthly league with 2 divisions..
    Invite league with 8 teams - the 6 top teams invited by ESL and then 2 qualifiers for the last 2 remaining spots
    prize pot by community funding.
    divided in 2 groups, every team should play BO3. best 2 teams from each group goes to playoffs.

and then open league, open for every1 divided in groups of 4 teams with the 2 finalists of the league fighting at the end with the worst 2 from invite league for their invite league spot.
    open league prizes = ingame prizes for every1.. but 1 no show = no prize.. so we make teams to play even if they have no chance to qualify from the groups and same for pro league.

every league is played in a month, making games more frequent and less time for teams to break up. Lock rosters after 2nd group match till the end of the league.
  • pabLopabLo Posts: 20Member Rookie
    I know ESL players are more skilled then normal clan war skill 2 players.
    But is there a way to make it happen that not only the best players have a good time in esl versus or ladders or cups.
    because i see if a low player go versus he wil vote kick from team after 5 rounds and 0 kills. 
    This is sad because i think all need to have a chance to play ESL.
    Mabey a rookie ladder or amateur cup ?
    And penalty for flame against a bad player who is doing his best to get a kill.
    mabey i am wrong but this game is for all people not only for pro gamers or thinking the best of the best.

Hello!

Little update: we have not forgotten this topic :smile:

@bRuno_o Your idea is pretty nice, we will see what we can do with that. It could work out really well.

Regarding the prizes, please do not expect an answer this side of the year. We will know more about it with the New Year.

Cheers,
    Tom
  • BRAVEPATRONBRAVEPATRON Posts: 4Member Rookie
    edited January 1
    Bruno's idea is really nice.
  • wrathwrath Posts: 4Member Rookie
    +1 for brunos idea
  • OnlyKevinOnlyKevin Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Maybe a fair bracket, like SFD vs TQM in ro32 or ro16 and not in finals, so small teams has also a change to make semi or what ever and not to play against a good team in ro32,
  • ZerouZerou Posts: 12Member Rookie
    +1
  • ZerouZerou Posts: 12Member Rookie
    I would recommend bringing back 5o5 competition beyond community cups. I think there were some good ideas in this section already, especially by Bruno. Those Summer and Winter Leagues you hosted already were pretty nice. I guess it's pretty clear that we want tounaments which last longer than a single day with a group stage. It's also good to see that you already adjusted the prices you can get (permanent camo of choice in the com cups). We are not asking for big prize pools. A combination of some valuable items for competitive players should be worth fighting for. Some extra money gained trough selling community capsules would be a nice addition.

I am curios what you will offer us in 2018! 
    See you in some hopefully as good as Go4 cups tournaments.
  • OnlyKevinOnlyKevin Posts: 2Member Rookie
    change time of community cup
    i think if you want more team for this cup change the time and/or date
    lets say: wednesday 1800 CET or Sunday 1500 CET
  • W3mr0'W3mr0' Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    +1 OnlyKevin I also think if the community cup was earlier more teams join this cup! 
    Wednesday 1800 CET is good idea.
    Thank you for your suggestion @OnlyKevin

We took it into consideration and changed the times to start 18.00 CET instead.

Tom
  • metrickzmetrickz Posts: 10Member Rookie
    bRuno_o said:
    hello,

my idea is bring back a monthly league with 2 divisions..
    Invite league with 8 teams - the 6 top teams invited by ESL and then 2 qualifiers for the last 2 remaining spots
    prize pot by community funding.
    divided in 2 groups, every team should play BO3. best 2 teams from each group goes to playoffs.

and then open league, open for every1 divided in groups of 4 teams with the 2 finalists of the league fighting at the end with the worst 2 from invite league for their invite league spot.
    open league prizes = ingame prizes for every1.. but 1 no show = no prize.. so we make teams to play even if they have no chance to qualify from the groups and same for pro league.

every league is played in a month, making games more frequent and less time for teams to break up. Lock rosters after 2nd group match till the end of the league.
    +1