Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

SemperFi Esports - Recruitment

SavageeSavagee Posts: 18Member Rookie

Hello everyone,

My name is SemperFi-Savagee

I am the team Manager of the Esport section of the TeamSemperFi community.                                                                        http://team-semperfi.com/

We are an huge community and we are looking to increase our Esports division further into new games. Team Semper Fi is looking for active, skilled and experienced League of legends players to form a new team that is ready to compete at the highest levels.

Recruitment:
We are currently looking for professional players that are aiming high in the upcoming coming seasons for League of legends. 

Requirements:

• Aged 16+ with good experience on competitive 
  • Platinum (previous experience at diamond) or Diamond rank
  • European
  • Have a working MIC and be vocal.
  • Be able to attend to 90% of the practices, pcws and cups/tournaments (this is crucial) 
  • Attend practice days, these will be held on times and days that are appropriate to all members of the team
  • Team-play and map awareness
  • Will to learn and practice new tactics
  • Able to attend LAN events
  • Mature, sociable and dedicated
  • Ready to be sponsored in the near future >> greater responsibilities, greater prizes!

Scrims:
We are open to play scrims with like-minded clans to train for League of legends cups and tournaments.

Sponsors:
COMING SOON

What we can provide:

Teamspeak and support from a large and ever growing community
Future sponsors (providing good results)
Dedicated captain and manager 
Skilled and mature players who have played in professional teams across other games
LAN jersey

Please join our discord for more information!

https://discord.gg/jXagHwT

or contact me on Origin, Steam, Uplay;

SemperFI-Savagee 

Discord - SemperFi-Savage#6187

Comments

• SavageeSavagee Posts: 18Member Rookie
    ** Due to the interest we have received we will be closing the application whilst trials continue. If we still require more players we will re-open recruitment.

Thank you