Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Haxball Nations Challenge : Captain sign-ups

Muris 9Muris 9 Posts: 3Member Rookie
Hello dear Haxball players,

we are glad to announce that Haxball Nations Challenge, once called Country Championship, is back on ESL! 
Before we launch the competition though, we need to select the captains for each of the national teams that are willing to play.
If you think that you should be the captain representing your national team, then please fill this short registration form:

-Nickname:
-Why are you good as a captain:

The deadline for applying as a captain is on Thursday 2nd November!
You can find the news about the competition on the site: https://play.eslgaming.com/haxball/global/news/273394

Comments

• pikopiko Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Piko
    -Why are you good as a captain: because i'm more mature i guess, and also i was captain of algeria many times
  • Muris 9Muris 9 Posts: 3Member Rookie
    -Nickname: Muris9 (m u r i s)
    -Why are you good as a captain: I am the current Bosnian national team captain, and I've had a lot of experiences as a captain before. I want to gather the best players from my country and compete in one of the best cups so far!!
  • PerPer Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited October 27
    Nickname : Per 
    Country  :  Romania

Because I have a lot of experience in this leagues  and I think that I can make a strong national with strong players gj
  • WhisWhis Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Whis
    -Why are you good as a captain: I've been playing for many years, and I have a lot of experience, which leads me to become a ct of Italy. In addition, me and my friends, have a team that has existed for by long time, so we think that can play the national cup.
  • Majstor za goloveMajstor za golove Posts: 2Member Rookie
    -Nickname: Majstor za golove
    -Why are you good as a captain: I'm captain of Serbian national team for 2 years now. Very experienced in tournaments and i always keep good chemisry in the squad which i think is most important. 
  • FredkloppFredklopp Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Fredklopp
    -Why are you good as a captain: Lot of experience as Captain or Co-Captain in Teams, but never had the honour to lead a national Team! It's time.
  • ThiagoThiago Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Thiago
    -Why are you good as a captain: I'm Head-Admin of ILH, that is the only official italian league. As ILH, we organized training rooms to decide the official Italy's lineup, where all worthy italian players were called. I'm also captain of ADB from 2011. 
  • HulkHulk Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Hulk
    I've been playing this game for almost 5 years now and been captain for our country for the last nations cups and we performed well against big nations. really experienced aswell. I hope everyone will have fun and get a chance to join this championship. GL ALL!
  • Sanchez17Sanchez17 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname : Mish
    -Why are you good as captain : I'm the most active in team and of course... no one wants to do it... so im slave for Czech Players :/ :D :D
  • SmurfSmurf Posts: 2Member Rookie
    -Nickname: Smurf
    -Why are you good as a captain: tbh just seems like nobody else would reply from israel so ill do it
  • CheesChees Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Chees
    I'm the most active  :)  the previous captain JOE HART !!!     taught me to be a leader
    I have experience and will achieve results . with labor everything is achieved

• SonidoSonido Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nickname: Sonido
    Why am I good as a captain? Because I am one of the very few who really get that haxball is just a game and it's supposed to be fun, my eyes are bleeding when I see  my national team playing like scared little girl even against theoretically weaker opponents.  I don't want to make a declaration that under my command PL will win this competition, but I can provide more attractive matches than just holding a bunker or whatever.
  • SefSef Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    • Nickname : Sef 
    • Why am I good as a captain ?Maybe Macedonia don't have so much players  in haxball  but we are 4-5  active players  Sef , oscar , celzi , Tale and Rene in spec which we play long time together  and make good presentation in fs.  Last time Ron  ignored  my request to play in nc 4x4 3 def for no reason ,  but now  i hope my friend Muris will give us a chance  to play  in this competition    and to watch our potentital  .
  • Anddy93Anddy93 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I'm writing this for spammeur fou (papier) !
    -Nickname: SPAMMEUR FOU
    -Why are you good as a captain: Papier is the french captain since 2016 and he's doing it well even though there's not a lot french players still playing this game, France will be in for this competition.
  • JGJG Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nickname: _JG_
    Why are you good as a captain:
    I can keep up my confidence level, and prepare everyone for possible setbacks too and to focus. As a captain, by staying
    calm and confident, I will help keep the team mood being the same. I'll keep everyone working and moving ahead.

• enjoenjo Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NIckname: Occasional
    Why are u good as captain:Because all good players in Bulgaria knows my achievements on haxball and my style of playing.They know how i can take matches and take points even with semi-pro players.I will be consist and regular.I will keep on discipline and everyone should leave their hearts on the pitch because they are playing for Bulgaria.Also our manager since years - MaGe, and our ex-captain Joe Hart, choosed me as a new captain. This is our official page in ESL - https://play.eslgaming.com/team/5815611/

• RachelRachel Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited November 2
    -Nickname: Rachel
    -Why are you good as a captain: Years of experience as a captain in numerous leagues and formats. Current UK captain on ESL.
  • DexterDexter Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nicknames are:  E.S Pierre & ROCKY BALBOA
    Why these players are good as captains:  We've talked about it together and decided this way will be a lot better. These two players are the captains of 2 current best teams in Turkey such as Angry Bulls and Stiff Wind. Squad will be mostly from these two teams, therefore, it will be better with these two captains as they agreed for.
  • RamseyRamsey Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Ramsey
    -Why are you good as a captain: cause we always do our job responsibly
  • TIAGOTIAGO Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nickname: TIAGO and Duke
    Why are you good as captain: 2/3 years ago i was captain of Portugal in Nations Cup, we went to the 1/4. I'm captain of BLACKOUT, a team with big name that win always the Portuguese League. BLACKOUT are in Feed Me for 6 seasons and our best place was 3rd. We are playing in Haxlife to. I manage this team since 2013 and we never get disbanded for any league. Im 26 years old and Duke is 18. We play together since 2012. Im the current captain of Portugal in Real Soccer to. I already played 2 Nations Cup with Portugal. Duke was always co-captain in BLACKOUT.
  • BuffonBuffon Posts: 2Member Rookie
    -Nickname: Buffon
    -Why are you good as a captain: Actually our community died before long time ago, but we still want to represent our country and have fun. Ofc everything depends how much players we'll find who will be able to play but we'll do our best for this.
  • Puks97Puks97 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited November 4
    Nickname: Puks97
    Why are you good as captain: I want  to start by saying that I have a great interest in Haxball and coaching.
    I love being a coach! I'm captain of the team that playing in the Polish League. It looks like an academy or something... I am to look after the players that they might be best balls :) My experience is 5 years  management of the clubs. It pains me to matches involving Polish national teams are without the presence the best  player in Poland - RAJAN.
    Under my command, I promised, then, we can come to the final. And if I make captain,
    we will add a my team our legends, who have never played in national team... but they should have, because it's kaczka jr, rajan, puks :(
  • giogio Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nickname: Reus & William
    Why are you good as captain:

Reus
    I'm or i've been captain of two of the best teams ever existed in Europe. (Gladiators & Lollipop). I win a lot with them and actually we are playing HaxLife, FeedMe & Haxball Champions League, the three best leagues at the moment. I've been also be captain of L.A Galaxy, that's all for my ' clubs '.
    Talking about national team, i play there since 2013 i'm captain of the Italy that plays the actual Nations Cup and i've been co-captain in the national of Entony, Pazzo, DI NATALE (we won NC with this) & Maldo, then i became captain. 

WilliamIn all teams i played for, i've been captain: Los Galacticos, ULTRAS 1312 & Gladiators. Actually i'm co-captain of Gladiators and i manage it with Reus since 1 year and half, we are really getting a lots of important goals, we are one of the strongest & fairest team. I'm in Italian national since 2015 and i've been co-captain on the national team of Pazzo, Maldo & Reus.

I think we represent the Italy of this last two years of Haxall because our team (Gladiators) reached really good goals in Europe, actually we are 1st in HaxLife, we win 2nd division of FM and we're fighting for the 1st place of the 1st division of it, in HCL we reached semifinals & in Italian League we win all we could do in just 2 seasons of it so i think if you ask about Italy, they will say 'Gladiators' :smiley:
  • KyrieKyrie Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Nickname: Kyrie
    Why are you good as a captain: Simply because i have tremendous experience as player in european leagues. I know how to play vs stronger teams and how to lead team in appropriate way. Last years for our national team were tragic. We didnt show anything in last tournaments and I'm done watching that ****. I wanna lead Poland in my own way with people that I found as creative and well-organized on the pitch. I know that I'm really mature person and a lot of people from Europe and Poland know it as well. I need to see changes and make Poland great again in Haxball world. I'm one of the few that can lead Poland properly and show that we are really strong nation.
  • steaua26steaua26 Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    -Nickname: Flaviu
    -Why are you good as a captain: i think i am good as a captain because i got alot of experience with the teams where i am captain. i have also participated with Scandinavia in nations cup. Make it with them to go in round of 16. Most of you know me as The Legend Killer or Ryan McCarthy i used to commentate alot of haxball matches. And  i like to have a chance to lead Romania to good performances in this edition.
  • steaua26steaua26 Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    steaua26 said:
    -Nickname: Flaviu
    -Why are you good as a captain: i think i am good as a captain because i got alot of experience with the teams where i am captain. i have also participated with Scandinavia in nations cup. Make it with them to go in round of 16. Most of you know me as The Legend Killer or Ryan McCarthy i used to commentate alot of haxball matches. And  i like to have a chance to lead Romania to good performances in this edition.
    Nevermind i am going to play for Romania lead by Perseu