Home PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (English)

ESL Forum rules

GravityGravity Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
Welcome to the official ESL Forum,

Before you make your first post please read the ESL Forum rules to ensure that we have the same understanding on how the forum atmosphere should be. Even though you are sitting in front of a machine on the other end of this machine, there is another human being. 

We wanted to create a pleasant environment where discussion and comradeship can thrive. These rules will be the cornerstone for this and therefore we except that everyone follows the rules.

Have fun in our ESL Forum. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Comments

• arakaz jorfarakaz jorf Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    hello im zak from sweden and i play good pubg and im search for team or solo to join the competion how i do im new
  • bhave26bhave26 Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Hey there! I reside in INDIA and wish to play pubg at high level. So, let me know if there's any possibility.
  • 彡D3VIL彡NH7彡D3VIL彡NH7 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    i got a problem during the registration of the mountain new gamer's arena in the nickname I wrote my whole team's real nicknames or is there any way to fix it.
  • SunnySunny Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    What is registration date of esl
  • SKELITRASKELITRA Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    My IN-Game name is SKELITRA.I'm from INDIA.I would like to join in a clan.I have some scrims and other matches experience.I have played PMSL 2019 and 2020.My KD is 2:75.Let me know that if you like me to have In a clan.. please contact me on instagram.i am mostly active on instagram.
    My Instagram name:@vaishakmusic.
    Thank you...