Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

When are the Project Cars 2 cups starting?

norfolkbluenorfolkblue Posts: 18Member Rookie
edited September 26 in General (English)
Maybe I missed this in a discussion somewhere else or something, but I have not heard a single thing about the Project Cars 2 cups yet :D the game is released and works great online, it would be fun if we could start racing soon : - )
Thanks
P.S no clue what the categories will be chosen, indycar and F3.5 work nicely though hehe

Comments

• shmelt447shmelt447 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I was just going to ask the same. Couldn't find anything on it. 

That said, there is a good league starting over at actrollvision. Discord = https://t.co/VEoApphsaf

Maybe this will tie into the ESL races eventually, not sure but I know they partnered on some stuff in the past. 
  • shmelt447shmelt447 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    On another note, I asked ESL Project Cars on Facebook, and they said they would be announcing more in the next month. 
  • norfolkbluenorfolkblue Posts: 18Member Rookie
    shmelt447 said:
    On another note, I asked ESL Project Cars on Facebook, and they said they would be announcing more in the next month. 
    okie dokie :)
  • BuschBusch GermanyPosts: 1,085Member, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Staff Head ✭✭
    More news on the cups will follow, but it will take a bit more time. 
    There is no reason not to be motivated. You cannot always be the best. But you can do your best. - Sebastian Vettel
  • PhilipppowitschPhilipppowitsch Posts: 2Member Rookie
    The lmp2 class would be cool and good  to drive again here!!
  • BuschBusch GermanyPosts: 1,085Member, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Staff Head ✭✭
    Hey guys, short update.

We are currently aiming for the 22nd October to start with the Go4 Cups. So please be a bit more patient. 
    There is no reason not to be motivated. You cannot always be the best. But you can do your best. - Sebastian Vettel