Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Tournament Rulebook Feedback

embirrimembirrim Posts: 127Member, Community Manager Ambassador
edited September 2017 in Rainbow Six (English)

Comments

• SmittySmitty Posts: 9Member Rookie
    Moss comes up as a Trojan Virus on everyones PC and makes it extremely hard to download. Plus I really don't want it to be an actual virus... maybe figure out a new way to do this or make it in house.
  • Irony-iS-Irony-iS- Posts: 5Member Rookie
    edited May 2018
    Last Sunday we played I a go4 for r6 and the other team had a dispute and one player refused to play with them and left they then claimed rehost but only had four(4) today I see in the rules 1.1.3 explains where they forgive because of issue does this mean we were cheated out of the cup.
  • BenjimoolaBenjimoola Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am not sure about where to post this, but I wanted to leave some feedback about the time schedule of the Go4 cups that take place on PS4. Every tournmanent ends up running until around 2-3 am central time and on a sunday that just does not work well for anyone. A lot of the top PS4 teams have verbally agreed that Go4’s would be better suited for Saturdays and we would like to get that changed by any means possible.

Thanks for reading.
  • HellboyjusHellboyjus Posts: 12Member Rookie
    I agree with the previous comment. The GO4 are way too long, either it needs to be split up into two days or less people and more tournaments.
  • Broccoli.ODHBroccoli.ODH Posts: 7Member Rookie
    The GO4s require you to be 18 plus, is there any potential for exceptions, we have a team but are 15+, we want to be able to take part in the tournaments and grow as a team but the age restriction is preventing us.
  • BHAWESYBHAWESY Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Is it possible to announce when rule changes come into effect? They've changed in pro league but unsure if they are changed in go4 yet