Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Vote for the new Cup Days

WinterWinter Posts: 11Member, ESL Staff Rookie
edited September 4 in General (English)
Cup start times will be at 19:00 CEST
New date effective after Saturday, 16 September
Voting will close on Monday 11th of September

Vote for the new Cup Days 37 votes

Tuesday
18% 7 votes
Wednesday
2% 1 vote
Friday
16% 6 votes
Saturday
62% 23 votes

Comments

• WinterWinter Posts: 11Member, ESL Staff Rookie
    Hey Raiser, we appreciate the feedback!

We got some complaints that Saturday is not the best day, so we decided to ask from the community. If Saturday gets most votes, of course we will keep that as the Cup day and keep going like we have now for a while.

Why tournaments should be only every 2 weeks and not every week? If player can't participate this week, ain't it better that he can join next week, rather than wait for two weeks?

We are offering tournaments to all team sizes, from 1v1 up to 5v5, maybe we have few more 2v2's in the future compared to other team sizes, if that is what players want.

Best Regards, 
    Winter, ESL Admin
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Winter said:

We got some complaints that Saturday is not the best day, so we decided to ask from the community. If Saturday gets most votes, of course we will keep that as the Cup day and keep going like we have now for a while.

Thanks for feedback Winter, I Think you're best admin in Ball3D Admins.

Winter said:

Why tournaments should be only every 2 weeks and not every week? If player can't participate this week, ain't it better that he can join next week, rather than wait for two weeks?

I did not mean it bro, Currently 2v2 tournaments are taking place every 3 weeks. I mean 2v2 tournaments should be every 2 weeks.
  • w8flooshw8floosh Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    What about cycling the days of the tournaments? (for example, we play 5on5 tournament on Tuesday once, next time we play it on Friday, next time we play it on Saturday and so on)
  • WinterWinter Posts: 11Member, ESL Staff Rookie
    Raiser said:
    I did not mean it bro, Currently 2v2 tournaments are taking place every 3 weeks. I mean 2v2 tournaments should be every 2 weeks.
    Sorry, I misunderstood that. We can definitely have more 2v2 tournaments.

w8floosh said:
    What about cycling the days of the tournaments? (for example, we play 5on5 tournament on Tuesday once, next time we play it on Friday, next time we play it on Saturday and so on)
    This is not bad idea and at the very beginning we kinda did something like this. Problem with this is remembering what day the cup was this week, what day it will be next week and so on. At least I probably would have trouble remembering it and I'd guess some players/teams would have trouble remembering / noticing the date too, if the date of the cup kept rotating every week. Having the cups on set date and time makes it easier to remember and plan your schedule.

As said earlier, all feedback is welcomed and greatly appreciated, keep it coming! If you don't want to share your opinion or idea publicly, you can always send it with a support ticket.

Best Regards, 
    Winter, ESL Admin