Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

penta playerswitch?

thundRthundR Posts: 106Member Ambassador
can some1 explain why allowed? As far as I can remember there was a deadline? 2 player switches already and still CFGI

Comments

• nLsnLs Posts: 338Member Influencer
    edited July 16
    F3 2 player switches too LOL and  we still 4 core players LOL
  • SEVENSEVEN Posts: 187Member Ambassador
    nLs said:
    F3 2 player switches too LOL and  we still 4 core players LOL
    dont troll ;) Smilegate told us we need to play with at least 3 players from  the CFS GF 2016 Roster -> DeNis, Snox, SEVEN

We received an INVITE, you had to play the QUALIFIER
    :(
    Hello all participants of "CFS: The Major European Championship Groupstage"! 

if you get this email, then your team is qualified for the group stage, however if your team does not fulfill all requirements by Wednesday 23:59 CEST, it will be removed and replaced.

You have time to fix all issues (adding & removing members) until the end of Wednesday. Starting on Thursday we make the last checks and remove all teams, that are not eligible to compete.

Best regards, 
    Your Admin Team

16.07.17 14:16h PENTA Sports new_member phaze

[...]
  • thundRthundR Posts: 106Member Ambassador
    Yup, at some point you gotta be fair and you cant do what you want ^^ #sticktotherules
    Then 7 Teams need to be disqualified ... like F3 twice last year according to the rules hmmm
  • NovaNova Posts: 256Member Influencer
    edited July 16
    i mean i don t really care about this but i guess phaze shouldn t have been able to join cause deadline was wednesday and i see phaze joining today before the cup xD but its wtv if cf admins and smilegate allowed i guess is fine 
    edited July 16
    Nova said:
    i mean i don t really care about this but i guess phaze shouldn t have been able to join cause deadline was wednesday and i see phaze joining today before the cup xD but its wtv if cf admins and smilegate allowed i guess is fine 
  • thundRthundR Posts: 106Member Ambassador
    THAT was 2016, you cant always compare things which happend in the past with the current ones. It was 1 YEAR ago!!
  • Moralische InstanzMoralische Instanz Posts: 93Member Aspirant
    edited July 16
    i mean sure its not fine, everything is unfair on esl, i just don t care anymore because i ve seen this kind of stuff all years on cf and esl, 2015 when f3 played with mason ilegal player, when phaze s team doesn t win but phaze is always flying to china, when nazar is obviusly cheating with his mates but is still allowed to play the most important tournament of the year... this is esl so ye its not fine, can we do smthing about ? not rly, ppl will most of the time do wtv they want, its cf and esl so 
  • weedyweedy Posts: 92Member Aspirant
    Penta is out of the tournament gg
    weedy said:
    Penta is out of the tournament gg
    knowing and looking at the past they won t only not be out but they will play with phaze 2 xD 
  • leykoleyko Posts: 22Member Rookie
    Jetzt aber feierabend für penta sonst scheppert mein dick auf den schreibtisch von mars 
    https://www.feierabend.de/images/channel/web/16/7/g.390697.jpg

• favourfavour Posts: 19Member Rookie
  • ReiJNReiJN Posts: 70Member Aspirant
  • ecstasyecstasy Posts: 168Member Ambassador
    edited July 16
    Why so much hate. God bless your hearts ! 
    PS: Teams was blocked. no one could join or quit. Since the ADMINS unlock the teams to players join, isnt problem from players anymore, its admin's fault. Like they always answer to me : Send a complain 

https://play.eslgaming.com/complaints xD
    ecstasy said:
    Why so much hate. God bless your hearts ! 
    PS: Teams was blocked. no one could join or quit. Since the ADMINS unlock the teams to players join, isnt problem from players anymore, its admin's fault. Like they always answer to me : Send a complain 

https://play.eslgaming.com/complaints xD

"Admins unlocked the team"

If i am not mistaken Mars31 unlocked the team for them. Penta Manager? Coincidence? I dont think so xd
    weedy said:
    "Admins unlocked the team"

If i am not mistaken Mars31 unlocked the team for them. Penta Manager? Coincidence? I dont think so xd
    Well and the other teams who made roster changes?Other Admins? Or is mars managing every team in cf now ? 
    Oh, and btw, you can prove was mars ? xD
    > @ecstasy said:
    > weedy said:
    >
    >
    > "Admins unlocked the team"
    >
    > If i am not mistaken Mars31 unlocked the team for them. Penta Manager? Coincidence? I dont think so xd
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well and the other teams who made roster changes?Other Admins? Or is mars managing every team in cf now ? 
    > Oh, and btw, you can prove was mars ? xD

In dont know about the other teams but you maybe you could state which teams and player broke the rules and not write 'hey there are also other ppl who did this so its ok to break the rules'

Yes I have a Screenshot
  • FLEXXFLEXX Posts: 392Member Influencer
    LOLLL mad
    13.07.17 00:13h Serenity Sports new_member  RIS1

hmmmmm thats thursday
  • ReiJNReiJN Posts: 70Member Aspirant
    edited July 17
    Kick out every team that played with a player which joined after the time period you had
    And the problem is solved :)
    bLackhawk should just stick to the rules and disqualify all teams which broke the mentioned rule
  • pewpew Posts: 70Member Aspirant
    edited July 17
    nLs said:
    13.07.17 00:13h Serenity Sports new_member  RIS1

hmmmmm thats thursday
    Someone's desperate. But we tried getting him in the team before 0:00 and the esl page didn't work until then.
    Additionally, we made a support ticket about who our 6 players are the same day. Unlike you, who did it 30 minutes before the match. So don't compare it to dubious actions concerning your manager.

i feel like this situation is totally unfair, for example us we decided who we were going to play with according to the rules and the time limits so we would not break them and we sticked to the rules, not to say last year we weren t even allowed to do a roster change and we had to play with ked again because we had to stick to the rules and no one said anything and we just played ...so yes idk  i also agree with pew, if u wanted to play with phaze why not just play with phaze, he was free even before the limit time since we told him we would play with thundr, instead you waited until 1/2 h before the cup starts ? i don t really understand why 
    ReiJN said:
    Kick out every team that played with a player which joined after the time period you had
    And the problem is solved :)
    bLackhawk should just stick to the rules and disqualify all teams which broke the mentioned rule
    Why should players/teams get punished if admins unlock the teams ? I already checked, 7 teams played with changes after the lock. Even some players not playing, that 7 teams change (add and remove) players after the deadline. So you saying because admins cant stick and follow the rules, you guys want DQ 7 teams ? Its kinda weird see guys from F3 (Atm the best team imo) here trying DQ other teams because they played with player "A" or player "B" , phaze joining on penta scare you that much ? Kappa

Like i said, if you guys dont like the changes, i guess you guys cant blame the teams, and the admins, even if mars unlock the team without a ticket or something like that, the problem wasnt penta, the problem was the admins, so : https://play.eslgaming.com/complaints