Home General General (English)

ESL please add Guilty Gear

B1adeB1ade Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
There are a lot of fightings at ESL. Where's the best anime fighting series ever? Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is beautiful, dynamic and popular (main event at majors like EVO or smth), can you add it for cups?

Comments

• coldnegativecoldnegative Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    really great idea! I hope someday Rev2 will be added to ESL
  • kexkex Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    it should be done. even homeless boxer 5, mortal vombat and imbalance 2 are there already.
  • pikodesupikodesu Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    please make this great event for russian guilty gear community :open_mouth:
  • YorikYorik Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Absolutely agree with B1ade.
    Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 is the most spectacular fighting game for the time being, it gets me hyped as much as did USFIV, when it was on CPT.
    Street Fighter V became too casual, I don't see any hardships that players must overcome to play any of the characters in the matches, there's no individuality anymore. Injustice 2 is way too imbalanced, and MKXL is just awfully boring to watch. Even my favorite for a long time, Tekken, became a game of "who first gets juggle". You just poke safely untill you get a CH launcher....dope.
    So please, I want to see some thrilling moments once more, bring Guilty Gear to ESL.
  • DhZeroDhZero Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    This is one of the greatest games with big, fun and active community. It must be added!
  • ketorolketorol Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Just add this game already. It is most popular fighting game in Japan and definitely popular fighting game in a whole world. So please add Guilty Gear to the ESL, please.   
  • screamikscreamik Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I agree with all the speakers. Please add Guilty Gear to the ESL!
  • llanowar_elfllanowar_elf Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Recently GG has gained a lot of momentum worldwide and in EU so yeah please make a League out of it.
  • YorikYorik Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Absolutely agree with B1ade.
    Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 is the most spectacular fighting game for the time being, it gets me hyped as much as did USFIV, when it was on CPT.
    Street Fighter V became too casual, I don't see any hardships that players must overcome to play any of the characters in the matches, there's no individuality anymore. Injustice 2 is way too imbalanced, and MKXL is just awfully boring to watch. Even my favorite for a long time, Tekken, became a game of "who first gets juggle". You just poke safely untill you get a CH launcher....dope.
    So please, I want to see some thrilling moments once more, bring Guilty Gear to ESL.
  • SilvSilv Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Let's rock! Guilty Gear is a legendary fighting game franchise and there is no reason not to add this incredible game to ESL
  • EnfaudeEnfaude Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Yeah! Just do it please :)
  • PonakotaPonakota Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    GG on ESL is nice idea.
  • TaronisTaronis Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Please add Guilty Gear to the ESL! 
  • RajibaldoRajibaldo Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Yeah, that would be cool.
  • KojiKoji Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I am very suprised that Guilty Gear is still not present at ESL events, its the most exciting and dynamic 2d fighter out there with fastest growing commumity. Game is easy to follow and fun to watch for non players and at the same time, most balanced, exciting and complex competitive games out there. ESL please give e-sports 2d fighters the opportunity to dedicate more time and compete globbaly in a game they love to play
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 One post wonder
    I really love Guilty Gear and it wil be awesome if you guys add Guilty Gear to the ESL!
  • Mad and cheerfulMad and cheerful Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    +
  • tris0xtris0x Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    yes, please add guilty gear. Blazblue is starting good, needs more players, but i think initially we'd have even more players for gg.

boom make it happen!
  • shadowparratshadowparrat Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Yeah, that would be cool.
  • CapablancaCapablanca Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Please add
  • Pr1estPr1est Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    +
  • TalosValkoranTalosValkoran Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    edited June 2017
  • TalosValkoranTalosValkoran Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Yeah, awesome fighting game such as GG should be added to ESL. Thats would be great!
  • KysedKysed Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    +
  • AstrayAstray Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    When's GG ESL?!
  • jackwolfjackwolf Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 the best fighting ever!
    Please add this game at yours list of tournament games.
    GG Xrd Rev2 must present at ESL events. o:) 

• PandusPandus Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I've been watching GG for awhile, and just recently picked it up. It's certainly been a blast and I would hate to see the opportunity to add it to ESL go to waste.
  • llanowar_elfllanowar_elf Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Recently GG has gained a lot of momentum worldwide and in EU so yeah please make a League out of it.
  • rus_rasielrus_rasiel Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    GG Xrd is the most awesome and technically advanced fighting game today, ESL events will be a good way to make it more awesome.

• NonsenseNonsense Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Add GG pls
This discussion has been closed.