Home General North America

MOST-Gaming #MOST-Trendy on Ps4

MOST-LuckyDanMOST-LuckyDan Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
Check us out!

Currently looking for a team to play with, add/message me in-game! Bigdan#1392 
Or PSN MOST-Luckydan aka ibigdanexile 
Cloud 9 streamer not on a team though!
Im currently a free agent and a twitch affilate as well 
I roughly make 12k a year. Which isnt much but its a start :)

Name: Daniel M Daugherty

Born in: Ft. Myers Florida USA

Hi all! I'm a Twitch User for 3 years named Bigdan87. I try to make people laugh through my videos/ I love Monster Energy drinks i have 2 a day and i also love Jesus <3

Youtube | Twitter | Facebook

For business inquiries:

[email protected]

PO BOX

Daniel(just "Dan") works Daugherty

2806 Black Stallion Ct.

Murfreesboro,TN

Zip: 37130

I just want to be apart of something Great!

Availability- Mon - Sun 5-10pm CST

Check out the past broadcasts @ 

If you like what you're seeing then plz 
Support the stream via follow or host ty
This has been a PSA brought to you by Bigdan87 <3
Twitch.tv/c9_Bigdan87

My Brother James(US AirBorne 101st) was and still is my hero. He fought in the korean war on the DMZ and then he went to kuwaitt and fylusa not sure on spelling for those then he went to afganstian in (95) I met him when i was 10 years old,
I didn't know about him it felt like my whole life. Im getting really emotional right sorry if its coming out weird. 
I have dealt with alot of hard loss in my life. After losing my oldest brother James(36) in 2013 due to a motorcyle accident witha gun involved unidefiened as being his witha 
Newborn babby girl(Alana){now 4} on the way (He never got to meet his new baby girl):(  and 1 - 15(19now) yearold girl named Julie aka Jules(H.S.grad and she is aspiring cheerleader that was in the macy's day parade for cheerleading competitions)
and 1 - 13(now17) year boy aka Little James(a awesome baseball player and an H.S.Grad) my newphew. The Authorithes told the widow since there was a unidefined gun invovled the 
life insurance is unclaimable. So now i have to provide a future for 2 young upcoming indivduals that happen to be my newphew and nieces.

and my Best friend irl that had a new born on the way just called with his 
dying breath beacause he had swollowed over 100 pain killers (he called them "perks" or something like that). I was playing world of warcraft or playing ps4 when he tried to
call me i ignored his call because we got into a heated arguement a few nights prior ontop of his depression and his own loss of his father early in life. I could see it in his 
eyes every time i would hang out with him, he the type that would tilt even if u didn't mean what u said. Bigmike, I love you! I will always remember u! I want to make u proud of me
and pay for your daughters college with the money i make from streaming on twitch.sry i cant finish this im in tears. thanks guys

Hello, my name is Dan! I'm 30 yrs old, and have been gaming for more than 20. Gaming has always come naturally to me, 
and I have always been a competitive gamer. In 2005, I won a Halo 1 Tournament for a new copy of Halo 2 as well as a 
T-shirt from Gamestop on the night of Halo 2 release. I realized that I wanted to be a professional gamer when I was in High School:
 I was able to get Halo 2 a full 3 months before it was released. I brought it to school and had over 100 people watching me play through the 
Legendary Campaign in French(it was all the leak had available - thank you subtitles!). Fast forward to the years of easily accessible streaming platforms,
 I bought my PS4 in 2013 and have been streaming ever since. 
Toss this guy a follow if you enjoy the game play, help this guy grow and give back to the community! #SupportSmallStreams

Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Twitch Interactive, now a subsidiary of Amazon.com.[2] Introduced in June 2011 as a spin-off of the general-
interest streaming platform Justin.tv, the site primarily focuses on video gaming, including playthroughs of video games, broadcasts of eSports competitions, 
creative content, and more recently, music broadcasts. Content on the site can either be viewed live or via video on demand.
The popularity of Twitch would eclipse that of its general-interest counterpart; in October 2013, the website had 45 million unique viewers,[3]:38
 and by February 2014, it was considered the fourth largest source of peak Internet traffic in the United States. At the same time, Justin.tv's parent 
company was re-branded as Twitch Interactive to represent the shift in focus – Justin.tv was shut down in August 2014.[4][5] The site has also branched 
out into music-related streams and content. In 2015, Twitch announced it had more than 1.5 million broadcasters and 100 million visitors per month.[6]

Play with emotion care use your feeling for you grandparent and turn it into "i want to make my grandfather proud so im going to be the best player in 
Overwatch History and let that Drive you. Until you start actually believing in something greater is achieved in life by the choices we make and what we
 say and do how we illustrate ourselves into this image of a pro gamer. That's when you know that no matter what you do, Your Grandfather will always be 
proud of you and will always love you no matter what." 
thats what life is about ladies and gentle thank you for reading this long **** post 

is the pro account

C9Shiba  Bigdan87 : https://www.twitch.tv/linkutv 

-Best Overwatch Solo queue Competitive 20 games, 800Sr grind best win streak.