Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

9k (RL) Recruiting [Discord] [Ages 13+] [PC] [NA]

SquillSquill Posts: 1Member One post wonder
9k is a professional gaming team that has a csgo team, cod team, and now an RL team. We are looking for good players with good strategy and skill to try out If you you would like to join please leave a comment on this post.

Template:
Steam Name:

Why you would like to join:

Comments

• dmoney2460dmoney2460 Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Steam Name:dmoney2460

Why you would like to join: I play everyday from 3-5 hrs day i was in team you can say but i was for the back up portion of the team and i want to play with other in tournaments and etc
  • ExcholymExcholym Posts: 8Member Rookie
    Steam Name:
    Excholym

Why you would like to join:
    I would like to join this team because I just want to get into competitive Rocket League gameplay, I was Grand Champ last season and would love to be on board your team.
  • CrustyCrusty Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    I was champ last season and im plat 1-3 in all playlists right now. rocketeer with around 1500 hours. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Brisserson/
  • BerserkMusiBerserkMusi Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: BerserkMusi http://steamcommunity.com/id/BerserkMusi/

Why would I like to join: 
    I would like to join your team, because I have never been a part of a team, and have been searching. i would love to be on board with your team to help improve myself along with the other teammates.
  • CodymperezCodymperez Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Steam ID: cody9090
    Why id like to join: im very active and competive in RL, I average around 1.5 goals a game and I am a very unselfish player and will not hesitate to pass the ball, I can one touch the ball and make great goals happen with or without the ball. Please contact me for further info. My name on steam is cashcody. I'm interested in being in a team and contributing to take it further in the RL rankings.
  • ZachZach Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam name:bigwheel66
    Why I want to join: I'm a competitive player always looking to get better every day. I was a season 3 grand champ and I constantly play rocket league any chance I get. I am always around and can play when needed.
  • francofranco Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: gravityboys2001 

Why you would like to join: I've been playing Rocket League for a while now, Season 3 GC in 2's, champ in other playlists but solo, I am currently high Diamond 2 hovering around Diamond 3 in Standard and Doubles playlists. I want to try out competitive tournaments like ESL as I've only done around two or three tournaments with friends and made it pretty far. I tend to play better with people I get to know or if I'm partied up with somebody so I think this will give me a good opportunity to play at my best and get better with other people. 
  • GingyIsCringyGingyIsCringy Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: GingyIsCringy(2)

Why you would like to join: Ive been floating around a few teams that have wanted me as a sub, they have approached me after ive played with one of their members. Shortly after I accepted the teams have disbanded. Im looking for a rocket league team i can play games with constantly and not have to wait for my friends to get home from sports. I play around 4-6 hours a day, 5-7 hours on weekends. I am plat 1 d 1 in 3s and that is from me just solo queues. 
  • raddavraddav Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam name: [ALC] raddav

Why you would like to join: I would like to join because I usually play around 2-5 hours on weekdays and 6-9 hours on weekends. This is the first team I have tried to join because I want to compete in this game and try to get better and also since my friends don't play the game often I want to play with other people that are around my skill level and also want to have fun. Hopefully you will accept me. And I love to do any types of comp matches too
  • AstroidAstroid Posts: 26Member Rookie
    Steam name: AstroidYT

Why you would like to join: Iv'e been looking for a team for a long time and I think this could be a perfect team for me! im NA I'm 13 I am platinum 3 in 2's plat 1 in one's gold 3 in solo standard and 3's I play 2 - 4 hours a day during weekdays and sometimes I can play on the weekends because I sometimes have to go to my dad's and sometimes I don't. I would love to join this team and hope to get good members to play with thanks!
  • RadokoRadoko Posts: 8Member Rookie
    Steam Name: Radoko

Why I Would Like To Join: I would like to join because i recently left a team due to poor leadership. I play 4-6 hours on week days and can play up to 16 hours on weekends. I'm diamond 2 in doubles and haven't really been active in 3s but am pretty good just off diamond.

Feel free to add: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ radokorl/
  • Mr.duckMr.duck Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Squill said:
    9k is a professional gaming team that has a csgo team, cod team, and now an RL team. We are looking for good players with good strategy and skill to try out If you you would like to join please leave a comment on this post.

Template:
    Steam Name: MightyDuck

Why you would like to join: I would like to join because i have been looking for a team to play with for a while. Also, i'm pretty good at the game with my highest rank this season being plat 3. My friend was diamond 1 and i was plat 1, but we carried each other and we got plat 3 and diamond 3 and right after that he got champion. Sadly he is on another team and i have to play alone or with my other friends which aren't very good, they bring my rank down and they are a pain in the ****. So that's it, this is why i want to be on your team!

• pda-3pda-3 Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: pda-3

Why I would like to join: I am a very serious RL player. I recently switched from PS4 to PC, I am currently level 75 on PS4 (PSN: pda-3), and managed to reach super champion division four (pre-rank calibration) and I have carried my skill to pc. I am very skilled technically and am currently hovering around Diamond 1 to Champ 2 (Depending on the tm8 i'm playing with). I usually get 7-10 hours a day into the game and I'm not allowed to play during weekdays during the school year. Since it's summer, I can get WAY more playing time in, and I'm looking for an overall amazing E-Sports team to join to start winning tourneys and competitions. Hmu if you're interested. Thanks!
  • GhostGhost Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: cytrooxin / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198250868758/

Why would I like to join :  
    -Because Im a very serious cs:go player wich wants to play faceit / Esea / on leauges and tournaments.
    -Im a very confident player wich is up to play for pro 
    -My highest CS:GO rank was LEM , but then i started to play Faceit and ESEA.
    -In the week i play 3 h/ a day and at the weekend / vacation up to 10-12 h/ a day.
    -And i want to win and have fun with the team!

dear Ghost / Luis  ;) 
  • Thrill_KillThrill_Kill Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Champ 2 here, 1000+ Hours, seriously patient and highly adaptable. If you still need another Strong Team mate, invite me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thrill_Kill/ 
  • iFiniizheRiFiniizheR Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Steam Name:iFiniisheR

Why you would like to join:i would like to join cause i want get better in rocket league I was superchamp div V last season and want to join a serious team.
  • lXGCXllXGCXl Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Steam Name: lXGCXl

Why you would like to join: I am a new comer to Rocket League. I joined during April and playing for two months and now in Silver lll and try aim for Gold and higher rank. The reason I would like to join because I can learn with more stronger team and more challenge for me. That way I can pick up the pace faster. Have a nice day, sir or ma'am.
  • Mountainboy0801Mountainboy0801 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited July 7
    Steam Name: Mountainboy0801

Why You Would Like To Join: I have been around for 2 years in RL and has just currently moved to PC and high in silver early gold ranking in solo. I play around 4-5 hours a day on rocket league. I need a Good Team to work with and I looked at yours to join in. I am decent at aerials and a good striker. I am currently working on air dribbles And work better with teammates. I would be very interested in joining your team and will hope if you could get in touch with me on steam. Thank you!