Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

ESL Wire (error code 3)

Rok1Rok1 Posts: 1Member Visitor
anti-cheat has been stopped, because an unknown error occured (Code -3)

Comments

• Aludar'Aludar' Posts: 2Member Rookie
    same problem
  • AventsAvents Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    same problem after the windows cretor update
  • NoxerNoxer Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    yep same for me and one of my mate. We had been disqualified from a Go4 because of that and can't play on ESL anymore. Would be cool if someone could do his job for once.
  • CmBCmB Posts: 4Member Rookie
    same here i also have the  new windows creator update
  • pyopyo GermanyPosts: 351Member, Global Moderator, Global Staff Head ✭✭
    We are currently looking into it. If you have right now problems please uninstall the update for now until we have fixed it. Thank you.

So long,
    pyo - Global Staff Head Battlefield
  • CmBCmB Posts: 4Member Rookie
    I mean this has to get fixed asap im not missing out on win 10 updates because of wire....
    Yes we are working already on it. Please be a bit patient. As soon as we have it fixed we will let you know.

So long,
    We have deployed a fix now and Windows 10 with the new Creators update should work. Please test and and if you face still problems contact us with an support Ticket. Thank you.

So long,
  • HecklerHeckler Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I have the same problem but i disabled windows update from the begining(after installation windows 10) because i hate updates.I tried everything but still nothing. 
    I have a match in major league on 15.03.2018 and im waiting on support ticket 5 days!!! Am i need the latest version of windows 10 or there's another way to fix this out. 
    Thanks in advance.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 259Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment ✭✭✭
    You will need to update.
    Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.
  • ZaqlevZaqlev Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I have the same problem here, lost a match because of it. Please, i need an answer
  • DavidDavid Posts: 259Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment ✭✭✭
    You are running an outdated (e.g. Windows 7 release version), modified (e.g. customized or patched kernel) or an unsupported (e.g. Windows 10 preview build) Windows version. Make sure you are on the latest official build for your Windows version.

Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.