Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment

(EU) United Team Recruitment PC

AgonyAgony Member Posts: 0 Visitor

We are Team United. We are a competitive team who play on Rainbow Six: Siege.

We are recruiting for our new team.

United Team Requirements:
  • You must be Community Cup requires you to be over 16 to compete in the league.
  • You must have Team Speak 3! This is our main source of communication, so we ask if you could use.
  • You must be located in the EU! This is a major rule as ESL will ban you for not being true about your location.
  • You must act mature during practice and leagues! We want you to have fun, but we can't have messing around. 
  • You must be able to suit to our practice schedule! If you do not make it to practice, you may miss tactics and plans.
  • You must have a working microphone! This is vital, as we need to understand your call outs!
These requirements must be met in order for you to be part of United.

Time Schedule: (All times in GMT)
  • Mondays: 7pm - 8pm
  • Wednesdays: 7:30pm - 8:30pm
  • Fridays: 6:30pm  - 7:30pm
  • Saturdays: 8pm - 9pm
All times may vary - if times change, you will be alerted at least 6 hours in advance.
If the leader of that certain days practice cannot make it, another leader will be appointed, being alerted at least 6 hours in advance.
If you cannot attend practice, please let someone know, at least 6 hours in advance so we can plan what who will  take your place in the practice.
Please be aware that you may be asked to be in a practice, replacing the player who cannot make it.

Leave your application in this form below! I hope to see you soon!
  • uPlay Username:
  • Reason for applying:
Shoot us a friend request on uPlay if you have any questions!

Leader: Agony.UTD
Co-Leader: N/A

Comments

• LEADER-BOYLEADER-BOY Member Posts: 43 Rookie
    • uPlay Username:Obs.dev
    • Reason for applying:JUST need good to get to the top bro
  • Shogun.ZSShogun.ZS Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    Uplay username: Shogun.ASHEN. Age:21 location: The netherlands. Reason for applying: I am looking for a serious competitive siege team that can depend on me and i on them i have been playing siege since operation chimera and i have ever since been getting better and better my goal for this game is been able to make it to Challenger league and eventually pro league with a great team
  • swavaswava Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    • uPlay Username: swava#9682
    • Reason for applying: i want to learn and get better at the game
  • ProVies.ProVies. Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    • uPlay Username:ProVies.CYPA-its an old team
    • Reason for applying:wanting to get to pro league 
  • DzRK jokerrDzRK jokerr Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    uPlay Username:jokerr_og
    Reason for applying:well I’m new to pc I’ve done a bunch of esl and wat not on xbox in go4 and Swiss but I’m tryna get up on pc aswell with a solid 5 man
  • ItzFarikoItzFariko Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    • uPlay Username: Inspire_Tryn
    • Reason for applying: It's my dream to became a pro. I'm driven to improve and get to the top. 
  • Le BIG BOYLe BIG BOY Member Posts: 4 One post wonder
    uPlay username : elliotlikespeen 
    Age 16 
    Reason for applying: I use to play siege on ps4 and i was plat 2 I always wanted to play competitively but i was too young, i have really good game knowledge , im also willing to learn more and be part of a team

• PeaceOut.PeaceOut. Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    • uPlay Username: PeaceOut.
    • Reason for applying: At the start of the season I set myself a goal which was to improve my communication skills in siege and to be able to play with a team as it should be. I  have managed to achieve my goals and know I am trying to step in the pro scene of the siege. I was able to get into few teams and try out with them for a month but due to extensive and untrackable time tables, at the time I couldn't keep up my studies and scrims but now I have time to proceed my goal.
  • GoatOS.GoatOS. Member Posts: 18 Rookie
    • uPlay Username: KozeI. (with an i)
    • Reason for applying: Old ps4 competitive player (champ) and played a few tournaments. Current rank is plat 3 on PC but top fragging most games at this rank. The main reason i would like to join a team is becuase, to put it blunt, I want to be the best. im whilling to put in the hours and become better. I know i got a lot of room to improve but joining a team will not only help me but help others. ive put almost 600hours in the season alone.
    Thanks for your time and I hope you take me as a consideration!
  • MakkaPlaysMakkaPlays Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    uPlay Username:So0p.
    Reason for applying:looking to Join a team and get better as a team and progress.
  • golumolugolumolu Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    • uPlay Username: shotgun.op
    • Reason for applying: Want to enjoy "siege as intended" in a full stack, communicating properly and have a good time learning and improving as a squad.