Witness the greatest CS:GO event on the east coast LIVE, ESL One New York, where legends are made!
Get your tickets now: https://www.esl-one.com/csgo/newyork-2018/tickets/
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

eSports Organization Looking for Players

m45prom45pro Posts: 10Member Rookie
Hello all ESL players! My gaming organization, Knowledge Gaming, is searching for quality players to join us. To be exact, we are looking for players who are; skilled, mature, experienced, committed, and extrovert, to join us and take their talents to the next level. 

What will we provide? We will give gamer's a chance to improve their skill by integrating players, from all skill levels, to compete for roster spots on teams in their respective titles. This gives player a chance to work their way from our community rosters, to our private rosters. We are also willing to coach players, help players get on the eSports radar, help players produce content, and even give out cash awards to players. There will be a more detailed list of what exactly our community offers once our website is published, but in the meantime this is the basics. 

If you believe that Knowledge Gaming can offer you an eSports home please contact me on Xbox Live at m45pro, by email at [email protected], or simple respond to this thread. Thanks to the ESL community for being awesome to us over the years and to anyone who expresses interests in joining us! We look forward to meeting you.

Comments

• MotaaMotaa Posts: 27Member Rookie
    I have a nice project for you! Message me!
  • fA1thfA1th Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Idk what you people need can we please fire every team captain..,.. iv asked them and half there members.. if they have been playing as long as they say.. they know the rules.. captains must always give a tryout.. or atleast try instead of ignoring someone specially when it come to something they represent""
  • HorseBurgersHorseBurgers Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hello, i am Ethan, a player for Exodus Esports. me and my roster are unhappy with our sponsors and org, we are looking to move all our players to one that will treat us better and will give us a better training environment, we are a Semi pro Teir 2 roster, what is the pay like?