Arena of Valor NPT $100K! Looking for a team? Visit our: ESL AOV Discord
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Must read! (Coment below)

reflecti0nreflecti0n Posts: 120Member Ambassador
ive searched in YouTube for some vídeos about nadespots on the Classic search and destroy maps but i cant found any. For exemple in SF2 we can go Inside The map , like to explore the map without players train nade spots etc. Is it possible to do it on this game? Because nade spots are crucial to a good tactic in any of the, yet, 3 maps 

Comments

• ExodiaExodia Posts: 64Member Aspirant
    Ofc not.. why would we share nade spots so others can use them against you?
  • reflecti0nreflecti0n Posts: 120Member Ambassador
    @Exodia
    it can improve competition, and in the future it will be basic nade spots and others will come, so 
    @falleN'

It will only improve the enemy team and ur team wont benefit from it.
    @Exodia

yes thats it bro!! Why you play fps games? for the competition! And i think higher the competition, higher the fun. Ps: Im looking for team, if you know something let me know, https://play.eslgaming.com/player/guestbook/8578613/ , cyaa
    @falleN'

Indeed competition, theire are many teams that are better than us and if we give away our nade spots or spots they will counter it and we will lose anyway. if we dont give away our nade spots or spots we have a higher chance. its also ur own respossiblity to find the ur own spots and use it on ur own.

You should check out the Facebook page of Line of Sight (scrims/ESL) to find a team.
    @Exodia
    I got the idea, but my question is, in SKILL SF2, we could manage to go inside the map, in minigame to learn the nadespots, see all the nades, for infinite time, here we cant do it, at least i dont know how to do it, so its a bit "****" to be trying nadespots at the middle of the round, can you send me the fb group? kind regards, f4llennn
    @falleN'

We did nade spot training on FFA so you just trow nade were u expect it to be and one of ur mates stands their and gives feedback. and than kill eachother once and do it all over again. thats how we found like 7 nade spots.