Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

[NA/EU](PC) The Marauders: Taking the Elite out of Elitism, One Smite Member at a time!

SilentWolf251SilentWolf251 Posts: 11Member Rookie
Hey, my name's SilentWolf251, Silent for short, and I'm the proud Smite Section Lead of the Marauders. Marauder Clan is an international multi-gaming clan striving for a fun community and devoting ourselves to ensuring our members have a great time.
Here is a little bit of info about us:

• Our members play many games, and our current main ones are Smite, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Overwatch, Paragon, and Rocket League!
  • The Smite Section officially became a part of The Marauders on January 9, 2017
  • We use TeamSpeak 3 as our main source of communication, and a mic and headset is a requirement to join the clan
  • While most of our Smite Members are level 30, we accept all and any levels and mode preferences.

So, are you ready to become a Marauder?

You can sign up at http://www.marauderclan.com/ and fill out an application, using SilentWolf251 as your Referrer!
Message or comment below any questions you may have!

Comments

• SilentWolf251SilentWolf251 Posts: 11Member Rookie
    Twenty members and counting, let's go Future Marauders!
    Gonna start doing Game Nights soon. if you are hesitant, I will be streaming our Game Night sessions, every Saturday night, on my Twitch!  Check us out when you got a chance!
  • Maxcool175Maxcool175 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    We have about 20 member's at the moment I've been in the clan for about 2 months now love it here very good  staff and very good community come in and join us  if you're interested and looking for a smite clan :) 
  • Maxcool175Maxcool175 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    We are still looking for new players weather your new to smite or your a vet 
    We are also looking to start tournaments, join us if you need some team mates in Smite :smiley:
    Up to 29 members, aiming for 30.  Setting up tournament teams as well, if you are interested :) All Skill Levels, modes, and Ranks are welcomed!
    Still recruiting, got 30+ members the the moment! <3
    We are still recruiting, any questions or concerns can be directed to me!
    We have 40+ members, and a few of our Smite members are looking to start tournaments and make teams.  If you are looking for a team, check us out at www.marauderclan.com
  • ZarketeZarkete Posts: 8Member Rookie
    Looking for a great clan to play smite with or Simply Wanting to grow better as a player than come join us at www.marauderclan.com
  • RowlandDragoonRowlandDragoon Posts: 6Member Rookie
    ill join 
    were still recruiting if any1 needs ppl to play with or simply a great community . come join us at www.marauderclan.com 
    still recruiting, join us at www.marauderclan.com if u wish to join a great community or simply meet new people to enjoy smite with or any game
    we are still recruiting, go to www.marauderclan.com to check us out and also apply
    was busy with college so sorry for late post but were still recruiting, so if u wish to join come visit  us at www.marauderclan.com
    still accepting members, if interested in joining a group of great people to play with or simply wanting to get better than come check us out at www.marauderclan.com and put ur referal to Zarkete
    we are still accepting members so feel free to come check us out on www.marauderclan.com if u want people to play with or just simply get better than this is the community for you. referal to Zarkete
    still recruiting, come visit us on www.marauderclan.com if u want to meet people to play with or join a great clan