Your feedback matters to us! Answer our ESL Play Survey and get a 5€/5$ voucher: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/eslplaysurvey2017
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Pro tournaments question

Are you even going to start these after 12:45pm on Saturday, I don't know if y'all realize this or not but most people are working on Saturday doing that time, that's why although you get 1,200 people registered only 600 show. I feel like it's unfair to the people working. Why 12:45pm and not 4pm-5pm when more people are off from work, yes the tourney would take longer but you'd have more users and more people are off Sunday than Saturday so having it go from from Saturday to Sunday would make sense because you can have a break in play at like 12am-1am and continue at 9am-10am so that the people with things to do have a chance to do both play and take care of stuff as well.

Comments

• TWISTEDMINDZTWISTEDMINDZ Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I finished 3rd in the Pro tourney so I'm not saying this to benefit me at all.
  • HubinalleHubinalle Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    why in europe have only community cups? or why Europe players cant join pro major tournaments? 
  • abrooks124abrooks124 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey TWISTEDMINDZ, do they run pro tourneys on here? I just signed up yesterday and haven't looked at everything I suppose, but haven't seen one of those up yet. Is there a special qualification for the pro tourneys, or are they as easy to sign up for as everything else?
  • Zapping StrikeZapping Strike SwitzerlandPosts: 870Member
    At the moment there are currently only Open Cups in Madden NFL 17.

Europe:
    Thursdays at 19:30 CEST & Sundays at 16:30 CEST

North America:
    Sundays at 19:00 CEST

There more participants we get, the more likely we are to host a pro league!
    So go and sign up and tell your friends to do the same!

You can find all of our Madden competitions here:
    https://play.eslgaming.com/madden/playstation/tournaments

Best regards,
    Zapping Strike, ESL Madden NFL 17 Staff Head

ESL Admin - ESL Global Forum Moderator
  • JosefayFoPrezJosefayFoPrez Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    yo this is my first time doing on of these. Is it through ultimate team, or is it just simple regular NFL rosters? Doesn't say this in the rules.