Home Off-topic

esports, games and gambling - research survey

Y0k3lb0yY0k3lb0y Member Posts: 1 One post wonder

Hi,

I’m lucky enough to be studying games for a living, at the moment I’m part of a scientific research project looking at eSports. I hope that by doing this research I can help make eSports and other game-related gambling a more relevant and researched subject in the scientific world.

I’ve made a survey which can be found here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3097094/video-games-and-gambling

After completing the survey, you will be asked if you want to be entered into a prize draw where we will raffle 5 x $50 worth of games from a digital distributor of your choice (GOG, Steam etc.) the winners will get to choose their own games.

Completing the survey takes around 15-20 minutes. This is a non-commercial study (no outside corporate funding) and is conducted at the University of Tampere’s Game Research Lab in Finland.

All responses to the survey are greatly appreciated, as is sharing this anywhere you think would be good!

Cheers,

Y0k3lb0y

Comments

• WooodSIWooodSI Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    That is a very nice live
  • WooodSIWooodSI Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    I didn't like how England played. and I was very sad, because of that game. My bet didn't play that day and I couldn't fix the profit. But it is very important for me because betting is the main source of money for me and I feed my family just with betting. But that was a very rare situation because more often I win. And even if the day is not very lucky I use promo codes for the bonuses https://bet-country.com/no/bonus/norgesspill to have a bigger profit.
  • jam23jam23 Member Posts: 3 Rookie

Y0k3lb0y said:

Hi,

I’m lucky enough to be studying games for a living, at the moment I’m part of a scientific research project looking at eSports. I hope that by doing this research I can help make eSports and other game-related gambling a more relevant and researched subject in the scientific world.

I’ve made a survey which can be found here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3097094/video-games-and-gambling

After completing the survey, you will be asked if you want to be entered into a prize draw where we will raffle 5 x $50 worth of games from a digital distributor of your choice (GOG, Steam etc.) the winners will get to choose their own games.

Completing the survey takes around 15-20 minutes. This is a non-commercial study (no outside corporate funding) and is conducted at the University of Tampere’s Game Research Lab in Finland.

All responses to the survey are greatly appreciated, as is sharing this anywhere you think would be good!

Cheers,

Y0k3lb0y

Good!,  video games are currently a success. This is an amazing world.
    edited May 26
    The world of video games is so interesting. I love being able to participate and comment on them in this forum.
    Good!!. Currently and for years electronic games have been a success!
  • bobfallen14bobfallen14 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I love video games so much! and I like to bet on my favorite team Virtus pro! You can choose the best betting website here