Home Counter-Strike Worldranking CS:GO

Need players for a CS:GO team!!

FlareFlare Member Posts: 3 Rookie
Hello, my name is Luke aka Flare I'm am the team leader for Spirit Esports and I need some players. I am a support and I'm looking for an entry fagger,lurker,awper and a playmaker. I am also the strat caller I've been watching pro cs:go for 4 years and playing for 1 so I have some knowledge of the maps. There are no requirements to be on the team. You just need to message me and not be racist sexist or toxic player.

Comments

• IgorsUKIgorsUK Member Posts: 6
    hi. do you still looking for players?
  • syoxxsyoxx Member Posts: 2
    Hi . I can show what i do!!!
  • RhezieRhezie Member Posts: 1
    Hi, are you still looking for players if so i would like to try to fill one of your open positions.
  • DasHDasH Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    I want 
  • JRhodeJRhode Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I'm ready to run it anytime!
  • FLIP MODEFLIP MODE Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Flare said:
    Hello, my name is Luke aka Flare I'm am the team leader for Spirit Esports and I need some players. I am a support and I'm looking for an entry fagger,lurker,awper and a playmaker. I am also the strat caller I've been watching pro cs:go for 4 years and playing for 1 so I have some knowledge of the maps. There are no requirements to be on the team. You just need to message me and not be racist sexist or toxic player.
    i looking for team to play long time player 
  • sALCOsALCO Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    i search a team with my friend !
    we are over then +20 and paly active
  • monkemonke Member Posts: 3 One post wonder
    hi, i want to join team 
  • t1mut1mu Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
     https://www.faceit.com/tr/players/TmcNN I know low level english. I'm ready to do my best