Arena of Valor NPT $100K! Looking for a team? Visit our: ESL AOV Discord
Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Recruting members for my clan [sHiNe]

ZorroNoobZorroNoob Posts: 3Member Rookie
Hello I'm Zorro,

I'm looking to join ESL MC5 tournaments, but I don't have friends or a team so, I'm here

In the game I'm platinum, my k/d ratio is 1 and my w/l ratio is also 1 (it would be better if I wasn't a noob at the start) and I have 105 hours in the game.

The minimum reqirements to join the clan are gold rank and a k/d ratio of 1 (I can accept members if they put effort into the game)

If you are interested in joining send me your in game ID, k/d ratio and rank (if you do not meet reqirements send a reason that you want to join

That's it for this post and keep sHiNeing,
Zorro

Comments

• ZorroNoobZorroNoob Posts: 3Member Rookie
    edited July 2016
    If you want to contact me. My in-game ID is 054a58
  • RapidWaterGamingRapidWaterGaming Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey man interested hit me up my Kik is swaggboygk
  • MurdaahMurdaah Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    IGN: Murdaah ID: c706d1
  • OmegaOmega Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hiii this is ACE. I am from EUROPE server. My dogtag is 70ce28. KD ratio is 2.5 and I am in Platinum League.  Find me because I am also looking for playing.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I am Vip 9. My ID is ae2f0.
  • Ace DiamondeAce Diamonde Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited March 22
    Hi, I'm Ace Diamonde - ID is 03e3a2. Rank is Platinum League, K/DR is 1.0, W/LR is 0.96, I have about 70 hours of game time logged. Feel free to hit me up, because I'm looking for a competitive squad to play ESL with.
  • BADBOY12BADBOY12 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I need active members to join my squad in modern combat 5 : blackout please send your tag
  • KingSouKingSou Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I m plat 
  • santiago Gsantiago G Posts: 3Member One post wonder
    hii guys I´m interesting in this team mi ID is 98f7e8 actually I´m in a squad but not is active i´m from colombia and not use google traductor jejeje :D