Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

off CrossFire - Je suis Charlie.

mKZmKZ Posts: 225Member Ambassador
edited January 2015 in Off-topic
Hello everyone,

In this sad day, a tragic event happened in the heart of France but also of Europe.

A terrorist group attacked a famous french newspaper "Charlie Hebdo" this morning with kalashnikov rifle and others shotguns.
This is the biggest act of terrorism in France since 1961.

I want to write a little message to the CrossFire community, looks like a kind of celebration for the ten journalists and two policemen who died.
I really hope that such events will one day be eliminated.

There is a national day of mourning tomorrow in France, we will stop our actions at 12:00 (french hours) for some minutes.
I would ask you to claim about this and if your country/city organize any celebrations for "Je suis Charlie", don't hesitate.

If you want more informations click

Thank you,
momoKZ

Comments

• nexthypenexthype Posts: 238Member Ambassador
    And then they call us nazis if we have prejudices against them. For me those Islamic are just stupid people. Never will get it. Sad what happened there, good act by you.
  • FLEXXFLEXX Posts: 404Member Influencer
    edited January 2015
    Nexthype please think twice before you write something, you dont have a single clue about the Islam, You can hurt people's feelings with dumb comments like that. Islam is a religion based on peace. People who do things like that In name of the Islam are not muslim in my eyes. In the Islam its not even allowed to do acts like that.
    I am truly sorry for what happened.
  • EmcityEmcity Posts: 540Member Veteran
    edited January 2015
    ey nexthype ,
    You are just mentally retarded and brain damaged. Dont even think u got a brain.
    You really have no clue about ANYTHING whats going on all over the world u no lifer.
    You got a problem against the Islam after this story ? ok read carefully now.

And for the others which thinks wrong now just please think for a second and get it in ur mind :

Terrorism has no religion, nationality or a value it represents. Terrorism is a crime against humanity and can in no way be justified. In every religion and country you got this unhuman people.

And Islam is a religion based on peace

How can some1 like this nexthype be esl admin ?!

You know that there were multiple demonstrations for this what happpened ? And for other sad storys like that ? And you know that more then 60 % of the demonstrants were Moslems ?

And you know that there were many unhuman behavior from germans or other countries? Why you dont talk about your self and your own country before saying smth against others?

Statement from the turkish crime minister Ahmet Davutoğlu :
    "We condemn terrorism in the strongest manner. We stand with the people of France. Terrorism has no religion, nationality or a value it represents. Terrorism is a crime against humanity and can in no way be justified."

Statement from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation which represents 57 Muslim-majority nations, condemned the attack, saying it went against Islam's principles and values.

Statement from the King of Morocco King Mohammed VI :
    He sent his sincere condolences to families of the victims, and the whole French population, condemning the attack as a "heinous act.

Statement from Egypt : The Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry offered his condolences on behalf of Egypt, saying, "Egypt stands by France in confronting terrorism, an international phenomenon that targets the world's security and stability and which requires co-ordinated international efforts to eradicate

I think there is nothing more to add / to say. I just feel sorry for what happenend and ofc no human from any religion or country would promote actions like that! I wont " fight " or argue now here cause this topic was made to let us know what is happening and to show us the unhuman behavior from some retarded people. So like I said, I just feel sorry for what happenend, and I hope we won't see any actions like that in the future. And just to let you guys know, my post was there just to get some clarity!
    I understand your point.
    I don't want to hurt somebodys feeling. If you are proud enough you do not even care about my statement, it is just my opinion.

And this has nothing to do with any Crossfire Admin stuff so rate me as human, not as admin. Of course I've islamic friends and I don't think they are stupid.

Maybe I wrote it too general, but there are still pejudices for the most people and you know that.
    ( Of course not for all. )
  • LogicLogic Posts: 95Member Aspirant
    edited January 2015
    Kamikaze, now you want US to rate you as a human? After saying something like that, we could put you in the same group as the people who did that in France. You just said that all muslims do things like that. While even you should know only people with the braincapacity of a peanut would think every muslim is like that. While everyone who uses a little bit of common sense would see that it is just a small part of people who give the whole Islamic 'community' a bad name. Next time you write something like that, use those couple of braincells that are in your head.
    #jesuischarlie
    Believe me, you wont hurt my feelings. I am proud enough and I dont care. But I just wanted to show some clarity and to let you guys know my statement.
    Men please dont argue anymore. Ok maybe you didnt mentioned this on that way like u said but still, u are a esl admin u should take care about what ur saying.
    And if you have Islamic friends, then you should be one of those guys which can use theire brain and which can think :) And you should know then that those " pejudices " are just **** my friend.
    No one wanted to attack anyone in this topic its fine we got it hope the others too :)
    And Logic, people with the braincapacity of a peanut will always think bad about others and only good about them selfes :) And will only listen to the **** of the media's :)

" Terrorism has no religion, nationality or a value it represents. Terrorism is a crime against humanity and can in no way be justified. In every religion and country you got this unhuman people. "
    edited January 2015
    And then they call us nazis if we have prejudices against them. For me those Islamic are just stupid people. Never will get it. Sad what happened there, good act by you.
    Just wanna clearify that the people I'm talking about are people who do bad things like this. Those Islamic are stupid people for me. I did not give the whole Ismaic community a bad name. Let me quote some news paper articel from Germany. Logic, you might understand it. For those who not or for those who wanna read it, translate it somewhere.

Ein islamistischer Hintergrund ist nach bisherigen Erkenntnissen sehr wahrscheinlich. Die Täter riefen nach Angaben von Zeugen: "Wir haben den Propheten gerächt" und "Allah ist groß". Auch eine Zeichnerin, die den Anschlag überlebte, sprach davon, dass die Täter sich ihr gegenüber zur Terrororganisation al-Qaida bekannt hätten.

( http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/terroranschlag-auf-satiremagazin-charlie-hebdo-mehrere-attacken-auf-muslimische-einrichtungen-1.2294957 )

That's what I am talking about. I'm not talking about ismalic in general.
  • QualityyQualityy Posts: 13Member Rookie
    Nexthype you're **** retarded. as flex said those guys are not muslim. You dont know anything about the islam, only because a small group of idiots do dumb stuff like this you are blaming the bigger group. and lets not talk about what happens in the islamic states.
    edited January 2015
    Nexthype I have read the article you send, there Also was something About people attacking mosq's As a reaction. I think this was the best example, I dont think it needs an explanation. Please do not turn this thread in a flame topic.
    Nexthype I have read the article you send, there Also was something About people attacking mosq's As a reaction. I think this was the best example. Please do not turn this thread in a flame topic.

Yea I did not say that other people are great. Just wanted to clearify my point.
    Nexthype I have read the article you send, there Also was something About people attacking mosq's As a reaction. I think this was the best example. Please do not turn this thread in a flame topic.

Yea I did not say that other people are great. Just wanted to clearify my point.
    So did I, Just because a small group did something, doesnt mean everyone is like that.

• whiskeywhiskey UkrainePosts: 294Member Influencer
    Christians are also doing bad stuff ;) be catefull, every religon has their black sheeps
    Christians are also doing bad stuff ;) be catefull, every religon has their black sheeps
    indeeeeeed . I just re-read this :
    Terrorism has no religion, nationality or a value it represents. Terrorism is a crime against humanity and can in no way be justified. In every religion and country you got this unhuman people.
  • mKZmKZ Posts: 225Member Ambassador
    edited January 2015
    Guys I think you don't get the point of nexthype, he said "those Islamic" who mean terrorists who did their action under the name of Islam and thinking they are muslim, they just want to put their ideology in our mind with act like terrorist attack and they are using Islam, the worst thing is that for them they did great and helped "Allah", for me and people who understand the situation they have nothing of a Muslim.

Je suis Charlie.
  • baconstripzbaconstripz Posts: 60Member
    nexthype is right

u guys exaggerate
  • phobiaphobia Posts: 77Member Aspirant
    People that force religion upon others [NO MATTER WHAT RELIGION THAT IS] are completely retarded. Peace
  • yodayoda Germany, RüdersdorfPosts: 319Member Influencer
    Can't we stay even 1 day without any disputes or fights? There is no reason to insult nexthype for an internet comment. I guess with "Islamic" people he meant some people from the IS. And if you think they are cool guys, then you are really mentally challenged.

back2topic, It's sad that something like that happens in a civilized world. Even tho we (everyone) have make a sign. We should fight harder against them without any fear (our governments). But ye, there are many points that are really hard to discuss in this theme.
    You might have noticed that there was another assassination today. A policeman was killed...
  • dolldoll Posts: 173Member Ambassador
    Guys I think you don't get the point of nexthype, he said "those Islamic" who mean terrorists who did their action under the name of Islam and thinking they are muslim, they just want to put their ideology in our mind with act like terrorist attack and they are using Islam, the worst thing is that for them they did great and helped "Allah", for me and people who understand the situation they have nothing of a Muslim.

Je suis Charlie.
    Best comment so far.
  • PortzeRkkkPortzeRkkk Posts: 96Member
    99% of terrorists are from islam religion. These words explains everything.
  • dolldoll Posts: 173Member Ambassador
    edited January 2015
  • dun0dun0 Posts: 35Member
    i think you are mentally braindamaged you fu**ing ****

with this sentence you you strengthened the statement that you are a nazi ret4rdinho.. idc if you bann me for that but that sentence what nexthype said is just stupid red head
  • mKZmKZ Posts: 225Member Ambassador

with this sentence you you strengthened the statement that you are a nazi ret4rdinho.. idc if you bann me for that but that sentence what nexthype said is just stupid red head
    So you defend these terrorists? Please read carefully before speaking
  • astonedastoned ESL StaffPosts: 135Member Ambassador
    edited January 2015
    Kinda funny that only flexx was able to express his thoughts without insulting someone.

Way to go guys, way to go.

EDIT: I'm obv talking about what nexthype wrote.
  • SEVENSEVEN Posts: 24Member
    edited January 2015
    u can't say Moslems are stupid... Conclusions like this are the reason why sth like this happened yesterday. Also, u have to differentiate between fascits and normal people who demonstrate against Islam. On the one hand there are people who are blinded by prejudice and on the other hand there are people who are acting like fascits. Obviously, the majority misinterpets the situation...

It's just hard to comprehend what happened yesterday. In my opinion prejudices play an important part, otherwise Moslems wouldn't feel disrespected while believing in their religion. I mean this newspaper publishing company which uses a quite ironical way in writing articles is not the only one in the whole world.
    Just take a look at Great Britain where stereotypes still about us exist (****..)
    I think everyone is sharing the same opinion about this topic, so there is no need to argue.
  • AlexAlex Posts: 41Member
    And then nexthype gets mad when they are called " Nazis " , but the first opportunity you have , you end up being racist. I can not understand your point nexthype ..
  • dun0dun0 Posts: 35Member

So you defend these terrorists? Please read carefully before speaking
    are you kidding me? where did i say that the thing those people's did were good ;)

those people who did that were radical moslems and if you would know something about the Quran you would know that the Islam dont support that yo

• mastroKmastroK Posts: 262Member Influencer
    Adunno but Nexthype is an esl admin & hes insulting islam. bann this idiota kid XD
  • PortzeRkkkPortzeRkkk Posts: 96Member
    edited January 2015
    Adunno but Nexthype is an esl admin & hes insulting islam. bann this idiota kid XD
    Wow, grow up kid, god doesn't exist, Islam and Christianity are false religions. I would better be ancient egyptian religion believer, at least it's older religion. I can create my own religion, please believe in me, I believe in invisible man, HE'S INVISIBLE! Nobody saw him but hes real!
    99% of mankind are retards. Congratulations, you are part of them!