Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Play Go4Hearthstone Europe tournaments every Sunday!

NachtkindFXNachtkindFX Posts: 124Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment ✭✭✭
Go4Hearthstone Europe is a weekly Cup Series with a monthly final at the end of each month. Go4Hearthstone Europe features a prize pool of €200 + Hardware Prizes from Plantronics every month. The top players from each weekly tournament will receive Go4Hearthstone Ranking Points, which will earn them a better seeding in upcoming Go4Hearthstone Europe Tournaments and a slot in the €200 Go4Hearthstone Europe Monthly Final!

Sound good right? Just make sure you have 3 good standard decks and sign-up!

Check out the Go4Heartstone Portal at: http://esl.gg/1MhCxRA

Comments

• JobsadJobsad Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am in go4 on 16-16-18 place 
    Will I play monthly finále? 
  • VetrogamingVetrogaming Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey I am a teen and I want to know how you get into tournaments without getting a trust card. As you know my parents are up to the tournaments but not the money for the trust card. If you can please reply of how to get into a VERY SMALL tournament I would appreciate that. Also I need directions to the location to these tournaments. 

Thank you
    sincerly a loyal hearthstone player and a new tornament player.
  • elieobeidelieobeid Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    hi any admin online to explain how we should send the decks we are using before game ? and where do we post them ?

• izimzisizimzis Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    That is a nice announcement, but the BO3 system is incredibly frustrating and doesnt want me to participate at the tournament anymore. The first rounds of BO3 are basicly nothing else than a lottery, because you cannot target any lineups and with a little bad luck there is no chance of coming back. If the system would change back to BO5 i am happy to participate again.