Home ESL Products ESL Anticheat

wire not detecting the right game?

lebunlebun Member Posts: 1

Hi so I have Rainbow 6 wire on steam, and wire works perfectly. (steam account is linked to my ESL account and wire)

However resently I got a 2nd rainbow 6 account from UPLAY directly, and whenever I install the uplay version my wire gets messed up. (Uplay account is not linked to ESL and wire)

IF my Uplay version of the game is installed, WIRE will have problem launching my matches, asking me for CD key?

But if I delete the Uplay version of the game and only has the steam version installed, everything work fine.

Is there any solution so I can have 2 copy of the game installed?

Comments

• toXetoXe Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    i have the same Problem. is there any solution so far? don't want to uninstall the second copy every time i have an esl match

greets
  • ForceForce Member, ESL Staff Posts: 339 Influencer
    Hello,

why you have two times r6 on your pc?

Regards,
    Force, ESL Global Staff Head of R6:Siege
  • toXetoXe Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2016
    simply a smurf account to play without clan tag and just have some fun. like many other players have. it has to be installed twice cause 1 is steam version and the other uplay version.

greets
  • AvaicheAvaiche Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    I have the same issue for a while now. Any fix?
  • ForceForce Member, ESL Staff Posts: 339 Influencer
    Hello,

you must uninstall one of the games or rename the folder of the second game.

Regards,
    Force, ESL Global Staff Head of R6:Siege
  • Crazy19900Crazy19900 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    ESL like always helpfull... Problem with a car buy a new one... Simply go into directory of youre second siege game and cut out exe file ( after u finish using esl wire u can undo). Then go into C:/Users/user/appdata/local/esl wire... and delete file games. now it should work. ESL support use ur brain sometimes
  • F4b14nF4b14n Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Thank you very much <3