Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

KONVICT GAMING - MATURE MULTI-GAMING COMMUNITY

Irishflame1Irishflame1 Posts: 175Member Ambassador
edited April 2016 in Recruitment
*Please delete or lock old thread (http://forum.eslgaming.com/discussion/14009/konvict-gaming-16-mature-members#latest) and don't delete this one*

Hey you! Yes YOU!

Are you tired of playing by yourself?
Want to play with equal minded people?
Are you looking for a 5 man team?
Some casuals, or just some people to play through a few games with after a hard day of work or at school?

Look no further than Konvict Gaming!

We host tournaments, Daily in-house games and Free Mentoring for all of our members.

About our Hots Section:

We have been active in the Heroes of the storm community since early technical alpha, and from humble beginnings, have grown to have more than 150 active people playing with us every day, all making use of our unlimited Teamspeak server. We have all sorts of players from the inexperienced moba player, to those who switched from other mobas. Solo players, and teams!

Requirements:

* Be 16 or older
* Have Teamspeak and working microphone
* Be respectful of other individuals

How do I join?

* Jump over to www.konvictgaming.com
* Create a forum account
* Click "Application Forums"
* Submit your App for the "Heroes of the Storm" section
* Join our teamspeak @ ts.konvictgaming.com
* One of our friendly Mods will be right along to assist you!

In-house Games/Skrims:

In-houses are at the heart of any great community, and at Konvict we are simply the best. In-house games are custom games made up entirely of Konvict members, that’s 100% more Konvict members than you’ll find in any other game mode! Game modes vary, but the core concept is escaping the salt of solo queue and having fun with your clan mates! It’s a banter fueled fun experience for everyone involved

Mentoring:

We offer free mentoring and coaching from our higher ranked players who want to teach the arcane mysteries of Hots to those looking to improve upon every aspect of their game. Our mentors focus on teaching essential skills like: Talent Builds, Map Rotations and Timers, Shot-Calling, How to close out games, and how to keep a level head. Some of our mentors even have experiences mentoring high level teams!

Teams:

We also support people having, and wanting to create teams. They are given their own rooms where they can be undisturbed to practice. We support teams of all ranks and intentions. Want to go pro? Or just make some serious games with your friends? Not a problem. We also set up scrims with other KG teams and teams from other communities!

We were the founders of the Community V Community events. We started the ball, other made cheap copies. All our Community V Community games are streamed and shout-casted. And we have them set up bi-weekly. Join in on the fun. Represent KG in the most glorious way!

The Community and its history:

Konvict gaming is a multi-gaming community with a member roster of over 30,000 active gamers! Spread over major PC game titles, regions, and backgrounds!
Konvict gaming was founded in 2011 and has since grown to be one of the biggest communities in Europe!

What are our aims as a community?

As a community we believe in creating a place where everyone feels like they belong. A place both the casual and the hardcore can play together and still feel like they are welcome, because they are! We are already one of the largest communities in Europe, but we aren’t going to stop there, we aim to become one of the biggest communities in the world. So everyone is welcome to join no matter what nationality.

But Konvict is more than just a place for Heroes of the storm we have other sections such as:

*Black Desert Online*
*Blade and Soul*
*CS:GO*
*Diablo 3*
*Day Z*
*DOTA 2*
*FFXIV*
*H1Z1*
*Heroes of the Storm*
*Infestation Stories (ISS)*
*League of legends*
*Minecraft*
*Overwatch*
*Rocket League*
*Smite*
*The Division*
*World of Tanks*
*World of Warcraft*

.....And many MANY more!

So now you know about us! Joining is simple! Now we want to get to know you! So get over to the site now!

Post below if you have any questions, about the game or about the community, we are always happy to help and want to have an open discussion with people who would like to join in on the fun.

See you in the Nexus,
Konvict Gaming Hots Mods

Comments

• Irishflame1Irishflame1 Posts: 175Member Ambassador
    Hey mods,

Got a new fresh thread going. Reworked a few things an updated the games list! Hope everyone likes it!

To everyone else,

Hope I get to see some new faces around! You'll see me in TS since I basically live there haha!

-Irishflame1
  • DeliriousDelirious Posts: 48Member
    Wow looks great!

I've made so many new friends since i've joined KG. We have teams, mentors and custom games!

You'll never have to play alone again!

check us out at www.konvictgaming.com
  • FremanofkolFremanofkol Posts: 132Member
    whathappened to the shiny infographic we could post?
    @Fremanofkol Dodders sent me the link to it but I really didn't want to edit it. An I thought the one we had before was really nice. Just needed to be touched up!

@Delirious Right! Right! If I hadn't of joined would have never have met you! Bud, now how aboot that!

Come join us this weekend for NA and EU gold farming and Hero lvl farming!

Submit an app now so your all set up for this weekend!!

All Heroes unlocked and 50% xp gain this weekend only!!

200% with stimpack and playing with friends!
  • KaasjeKaasje Posts: 118Member
    God, that's a lot of XP :D
  • TNG ThermicTNG Thermic Eastern USPosts: 131Member Ambassador
    Wow thats a ton of XP. has everyone seen the new Short?

Cant wait for tracer to be released!
  • RainbeauRainbeau Posts: 31Member
    Yah this is the weekend to level as many heros as you can!
  • CatweaselCatweasel Posts: 30Member
    This weekend is gonna see some crazy team comps! Gonna be an adventure!!
  • CynthiaKPakCynthiaKPak Posts: 36Member
    Crazy team comps ftw they are fun!
    For a short while they are but then they become frustraiting
    So many events this weekend, with lots of groups to play with!

Check out konvictgaming.com or join us on teamspeak for more info! (ts.konvictgaming.com)
    Im pretty sure they said in a recent video that arena mode wasn't coming out till the end of this year/Early 2017
    Itle happen eventoly, better have it out and a good smooth game mode when it comes out.
    Agreed better to wait for something good then have something broken early
    It'll be awesome none the less. Also, The grind is officially ON! XP boost :D
    XP boost and free champs on the weekend. events and team practice woohoo
  • CatweaselCatweasel Posts: 30Member
    This weekend is gonna be off the chaaaaain!!
    EVEERY HERO!! I've literally been playing roles and heroes i dont normally try. It's great!
    Argh to many people playing hereos they dont know this weekend its chaos...... But fun chaos :)
    Lol so much opportunity to kick some butt lol.
  • RainbeauRainbeau Posts: 31Member
    I played game against a Leo with 22 deaths yesterday, the sad part is that the almost won and he ended up tanking over 200k. People who don't know the heros are trying to win games!
    Finally made a smurf! Time to bang out all champs to lvl 5!!!
    Finally a reason to bang out my smurf again and grind :D
    This KT bug is really annoying, spammable bombs? no thanks lol.
    You sure it isnt the infinite spreadable bomb talent at lvl 20?
    I'm loving the bug! I mean people are gunna abuse it so might as well even things out and I FEEL LIKE A WIZARD HARRY!!!
    its definitely a bug kaasje. It allows kt to have infinite bombs after using a certain chain of events occur.
    Bombs constantly sounds like a hella a lot of fun
    sounds like the old days the bad days the all or nothing days. Extra 10 points for film referance yey me !!!!
  • LunchLunch Posts: 14Member
    Such a good community, would recommend to all who wants to improve their game. 10/10