Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Fever Clan | International Multi-Gaming Community - 15+

FeverDolphinFeverDolphin Posts: 3Member
edited March 2016 in Recruitment (EU West)

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.

We are one of the biggest clans with over 1,200+ active members. Our members play a wide variety of games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, Call of Duty, Battlefield’s, Warframe, CS:GO, Evolve, Smite, ESO, DCUO, Rift, Minecraft, Rust, Path of Exile, consoles, and the list goes on).

Fever hosts a TeamSpeak server which can hold up to 500 people and usually has 100 - 150 people online nightly. FeverClan also has an extremely active forums (over 1,200+ active users) where members can talk with each other on just about anything.

Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more.

We are currently working on increasing the EUW section of Fever's League section & you could be the starting point of great things! Game nights, tournaments and other such events will be hosted, with the more people that join! Join us today and help us grow the section!

How to join: Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!

Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com )

------------------------------------------------------------
When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
Referrer: Mari
------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!

-|Fever| Mari

Comments

• FeverDolphinFeverDolphin Posts: 3Member
    Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members.
  • FeverDolphinFeverDolphin Posts: 3Member
    Fever also has community coin (reward) system where you can earn coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and many other ways. These coins can be used, through the fever store, to get your own TS room, beta keys, steam games, and much more.
  • FEVER nightxwolf871FEVER nightxwolf871 Posts: 2Member
    Bump
  • The RevThe Rev Posts: 35Member Rookie
    Feverclan.com, We are an active gaming community in various games, League of Legends being in the top 3 that we play! You'll always find a group to play with and have fun! It's not just gaming if you're playing with friends!

Submit your application here!: http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html

When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:

Fever Member Referral
    Referrer: The Rev
  • The RevThe Rev Posts: 35Member Rookie
    Did you know that |Fever| has a rank up system? You can move up through the ranks from an enlisted Private, Sergeant, and Sergeant Major to officers like Captain, Major, and Colonel and finally to Generals. Generals are no more important than an Enlisted Private, but are simply asked to contribute more to the clan. With each Rank comes privilege, power, and responsibility. I trust you will use them wisely. Join today!
  • Neondevil14Neondevil14 Posts: 36Member Rookie
    Did you know that |Fever| has awards? When you join |Fever| you can earn awards from nearly 50 categories. There are awards for gaming like the Epic award, Achievement award, or RPG Superior Skills award. There are also awards for participating in Game nights, winning in-clan competitions, and earning awards in multiple games. Join Today and you might be the next recipient of the FNGuy/Gal award (a new member who has shown outstanding commitment to Fever Clan)!!

Fever Member Referral: neondevil
    What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same.

Did you know that |Fever| hosts its own Teamspeak server which can hold up to 500 people? We easily have 100-150 people on every night in a variety of different game channels. We have 20 different rooms just for D3! You can always find someone to hang out with or chat up, then group up and get your game on. Looking for something different? Try the Karaoke room on a Friday night...

Fever member referal: neondevil
    What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same.

Did you know that |Fever| has awards? When you join |Fever| you can earn awards from nearly 50 categories. There are awards for gaming like the Epic award, Achievement award, or RPG Superior Skills award. There are also awards for participating in Game nights, winning in-clan competitions, and earning awards in multiple games. Join Today and you might be the next recipient of the FNGuy/Gal award (a new member who has shown outstanding commitment to Fever Clan)!!

Also if you have questions, ask away.

Also if you have questions, ask away.

Did you know that |Fever| has awards? When you join |Fever| you can earn awards from nearly 50 categories. There are awards for gaming like the Epic award, Achievement award, or RPG Superior Skills award. There are also awards for participating in Game nights, winning in-clan competitions, and earning awards in multiple games. Join Today and you might be the next recipient of the FNGuy/Gal award (a new member who has shown outstanding commitment to Fever Clan)!! Also if you have questions, ask away. Fever Member Referral: neondevil
    Did you know that |Fever| has awards? When you join |Fever| you can earn awards from nearly 50 categories. There are awards for gaming like the Epic award, Achievement award, or RPG Superior Skills award. There are also awards for participating in Game nights, winning in-clan competitions, and earning awards in multiple games. Join Today and you might be the next recipient of the FNGuy/Gal award (a new member who has shown outstanding commitment to Fever Clan)!! Also if you have questions, ask away. Fever Member Referral: neondevil
    What do you look for in a clan? I was looking for a thriving, mature gaming community built on respect. I found this in |Fever|. I really felt like |Fever| wanted to know who I was before I joined, and accepted me for who I was and not as another statistic. From the moment I joined, I have felt welcome and respected. I think you will find the same. Fever Member Referral: neondevil
  • ActualJoshActualJosh Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Want to be able togame with people who love LoL just as much as you? Then Fever is the place to go.
    With people of all level and skill ranges there are plenty to play with. Also, with our dediated TeamSpeak channels you can talk and strategise with everyone.
    Don't want to be disturbed during a ranked match but still want to talk to your team? Fever also has channels that players cannot disturb you in.
  • ActualJoshActualJosh Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Want to be able togame with people who love LoL just as much as you? Then Fever is the place to go.
    With people of all level and skill ranges there are plenty to play with. Also, with our dediated TeamSpeak channels you can talk and strategise with everyone.
    Don't want to be disturbed during a ranked match but still want to talk to your team? Fever also has channels that players cannot disturb you in.
  • BallbusterBallbuster Posts: 13Member Rookie
    Hey everyone! If you are checking out this thread then you are probably trying to find some new League friends/players. We have a lot of people in our LoL community and I hope you'll say hi in the teamspeak!
  • GaMeOveRGaMeOveR Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hello!

Fever is community that has been around for almost 10 years now. Our community is very helpful and loves to have a fun time while playing games. This community has a lot of things to offer from being able to create content to planning community events, if there's something you're interested in we will have it. So come join us and have some fun! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on here thanks.

If you're interested in joining our clan, you can become a member by following these steps:
    Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
    Apply here: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Sincerely,
    GaMeOveR
  • RimerazRimeraz Posts: 24Member Rookie
    Hey you, yes you reading this post! Are you tired of playing League alone? Do you want to have friends to play with, whether it be just for casual fun or ranked battles for glory and prestige? Good news my friend, |Fever| is in fact the very thing that you have been searching for, and more! Fever has a lot of players that join arms in battle quite often and we always welcome summoners new and veteran to join us in the Rift! Maybe you are new to the game and may need some pointers, or perhaps you are an experienced champion that wants like-minded allies to fight along side with. In Fever, we have people to help you learn the way of the battlefield and we have many who have fought against valiant and worthy adversaries who would love to have another fight with them! We have channels within our TeamSpeak that allow for both public battles against random heroes of the Rift and we have private channels for those that want to plan and talk strategy before setting off to fight. No matter what happens in the end of the battle though, whether we have achieved victory or stumbled into defeat, we will always respect our fellow summoners and no one will be disrespected, because in Fever we respect our fellow members.

No one should fight on the battlefield alone. We have sounded the horns of battle, we have rallied our banners, so only one question remains...

Will you answer the call?

Register Here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
    Apply Here: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Sincerely,
    Rimeraz
    We had an epic game night last week in League! Huge turnout, a lot of laughs, and a lot of people dying to Teemo mushrooms even if we just checked that one bush, but hey it was all fun! :P Want to be able to do all of those fun things in League too? In Fever, we host weekly events for League of Legends, as well as many other games on different days! 

If you want, you can visit us to learn about what kind of events happen weekly for both League and any other game that you are interested in!: http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html

If you like what we have to offer and want to be a part of it, heck even register and apply while you are there! There is a 100% chance you won't regret it!

Sincerely,
    Rimeraz
    Feverclan.com, We are an active gaming community in various games, League of Legends being in the top 3 that we play! You'll always find a group to play with and have fun! It's not just gaming if you're playing with friends! 

Submit your application here!: http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html

Fever Member Referral
    Referrer: Rimeraz
    Hey you, yes you reading this post! Are you tired of playing League alone? Do you want to have friends to play with, whether it be just for casual fun or ranked battles for glory and prestige? Good news my friend, |Fever| is in fact the very thing that you have been searching for, and more! Fever has a lot of players that join arms in battle quite often and we always welcome summoners new and veteran to join us in the Rift! Maybe you are new to the game and may need some pointers, or perhaps you are an experienced champion that wants like-minded allies to fight along side with. In Fever, we have people to help you learn the way of the battlefield and we have many who have fought against valiant and worthy adversaries who would love to have another fight with them! We have channels within our TeamSpeak that allow for both public battles against random heroes of the Rift and we have private channels for those that want to plan and talk strategy before setting off to fight. No matter what happens in the end of the battle though, whether we have achieved victory or stumbled into defeat, we will always respect our fellow summoners and no one will be disrespected, because in Fever we respect our fellow members.

No one should fight on the battlefield alone. We have sounded the horns of battle, we have rallied our banners, so only one question remains...

Sincerely,
    Rimeraz

Sincerely,
    Rimeraz
    Hello!

Fever is community that has been around for almost 10 years now. Our community is very helpful and loves to have a fun time while playing games. This community has a lot of things to offer from being able to create content to planning community events, if there's something you're interested in we will have it. So come join us and have some fun! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on here thanks. 

If you're interested in joining our clan, you can become a member by following these steps:
    Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
    Apply here: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application

Sincerely,
    Rimeraz