Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Go4 cups across 15+ games! Find out more

Any ESL Wire problem?

phazephaze EgyptPosts: 621Member Veteran
Hello,
since im experienced in ESL for 1-2 years im able to face/fix any ESL Wire problems and anything sticked to ESL Play.
Just write in this topic your problem and i'll fix it for you but please, dont spam ''fast please'' because i got school from Sunday - Thursday so my free days are Thursday ( When i comeback from school : Coming back early )
Friday ( Whole day )
Saturday ( Whole day ) ...
about the Teamspeak we can meet up anywhere in any server you like but my teamviewer is not working version is expired, so if anybody from you can help me out would be nice and appreciated. nvm, i will fix it for you anyways.
***Remember the days i told you*** Just say the problem in this topic and when im on my free days i promise i will fix it for you.
cya,
pauze

Comments

• phazephaze EgyptPosts: 621Member Veteran
    For the problem failed to download the files here is the solution
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/gix8ah6quxihhgd/ESLWireSetup-1.18.0.8101.exe

Set up the old version works fine :) any other problem just type/write it here :)
    online today, i may help you if u got any problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Rookie
    Dear pauze,
    I got a esl wire problem. I have tried to fix it but without luck
    What is the problem?
    The problem is if I going to play versus I can play only with my steam and If I delete steam I even cant play versus. I've tried everything.

Thank you.
    this problem happened to Freez also but i really didn't help him i tried but it didn't work

try going to Program Files or Program files (x86) and search for Steam or steam.exe if you found anything delete them,
    and Freez applied a new windows on his pc for this problem so idk how to fix it :(
    im really sorry i will try to find the solution and notice everybody
    and i dont prefer using crossfire via Steam + ESL Wire
  • saionarasaionara Posts: 1Member
    Hello
    I have problem with esl wire,whenever i start the game (world of tanks) through it it cant load the anti cheat,i am getting error that says its not supported by my operating system,i am running windows 7 with sp1 and all the updates installed,sh2 included.
    edited April 2016
    try reinstalling wire with this version
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/gix8ah6quxihhgd/ESLWireSetup-1.18.0.8101.exe
    PS: make sure you delete all esl wire file components.
  • fizzfizz Posts: 12Member
    to properly uninstall a program you have to:
    A) type uninstall to windows menu
    B) go to control panel -> uninstall a program (under programs)
    then right click and uninstall
    edited April 2016
    to properly uninstall a program you have to:
    A) type uninstall to windows
    menu
    B) go to control panel -> uninstall a program (under programs)
    then right click and uninstall
    Even if he did this there are some files of any kind of program may need to take confirmation windows adminstrator to remove them
    heyhey,
    im active here
    213.239.206.2:5555
    if you got any problem just visit me on the teamspeak that i already mentioned!
    ciao.
  • envieenvie Posts: 25Member Rookie
    yoo can you help me?
    problem fixed ^^
  • IGP-JACKIGP-JACK Posts: 2Member
    Hello,
    My esl wire login and logout immediatly after it starts the game.
    Can you help me?
    Hope to hear you soon
    edited August 2016
    Hello,
    My esl wire login and logout immediatly after it starts the game.
    Can you help me?
    Hope to hear you soon
    Hey,
    Go to ESL Wire and press on play tab and then right click on Crossfire and remove this game
    after removing the game from the ESL Wire Games list
    close the wire and then do the following:-

Close the wire
    Run it as administrator when you open it
    Go to play section
    Add game
    Add game manually
    type in '' Crossfire ''
    click on it 1 click then next
    then browse and choose ************** CF_SGIN.exe **************
    then next if it says next then press next if it says add without keys then add without keys,
    then it will tell you Crossfire will run to detect it press '' ok ''
    wait until the game opens by ITSELF
    then go into the game, login
    and get 1 KILL
    then close the game
    you will find '' done '' button is avaliable to press.

EDIT: and please dont press on anything when u close the game just press done.. dont press anything on the list that showed up!
  • KOALAKOALA Posts: 574Member Veteran
    After 1 month, I tryed to run the game with ESL wire but I still get xtrap error. I got xtrap to with moss...
    i really dont know wats going on with the x-trap i cant fix anything in xtrap and i dont know anything,
    i promise if i knew something new about this problem im gonna post it :)
  • shaineshaine Posts: 8Member
    I do get xtrap error for the WireHelperService aswell... couldnt fix it yet..
  • NightmareNightmare Posts: 1Member One post wonder

Hello,

I am not for sure on what is happening, but when I start ESL Wire, everything seems to work fine but when I reach the main menu, my status apparently says I go offline in ESL.

This is coming from a friend of mine who can see my status.

(Rainbow Six Siege)

Thx.

Nightmare said:

Hello,

I am not for sure on what is happening, but when I start ESL Wire, everything seems to work fine but when I reach the main menu, my status apparently says I go offline in ESL.

This is coming from a friend of mine who can see my status.

(Rainbow Six Siege)

Thx.

you will find ''Offline'' click on it and make it online it may work!
  • ImBooksImBooks Posts: 16Member Rookie
    I'm having an issue with Rainbow Six Siege; When I start up wire and start the game after it transmits files and the game comes up it transmits files again and brings up the upload match media box before the game is even fully open. On the web page while I'm starting the game it says I'm logged in to the Wire files but as soon as the match media page comes up it logs me out of the wire file check on the webpage. 
    You mean instant logout? It uploads the files before u even play?
    Yes. 
  • EmcityEmcity Posts: 540Member Veteran
    ImBooks said:
    I'm having an issue with Rainbow Six Siege; When I start up wire and start the game after it transmits files and the game comes up it transmits files again and brings up the upload match media box before the game is even fully open. On the web page while I'm starting the game it says I'm logged in to the Wire files but as soon as the match media page comes up it logs me out of the wire file check on the webpage. 
    You didn't added the game correctly to ESL Wire. You have to run ESL Wire as administrator and add the game afterwards. 
    ImBooks said:
    Yes. 
    *The solutions that will be writen are 100% working and tested*

1) to add the game correctly

do the following:-
    Close the wire
    Run it as administrator when you open it
    Go to play section
    Add game
    Add game manually
    type in '' Crossfire '' 
    click on it 1 click then next
    then browse and choose ** CF_SGIN.exe **
    then next if it says next then press next if it says add without keys then add without keys,
    then it will tell you Crossfire will run to detect it press '' ok ''
    wait until the game opens by ITSELF
    then go into the game, login 
    and get 1 KILL 
    then close the game 
    you will find '' done '' button is avaliable to press.
    My problem was for a different game; Not Crossfire. Was hoping for a general fix. 
  • koNtrakoNtra Posts: 497Member, ESL Staff, Staff Head Influencer
    ImBooks said:
    My problem was for a different game; Not Crossfire. Was hoping for a general fix. 
    do it with rainbow six instead. Shouldnt be a big difference 
     Staff
    koNtra said:
    do it with rainbow six instead. Shouldnt be a big difference 

• whiskeywhiskey UkrainePosts: 294Member Influencer
    I talked to bLackhawk today and we fixed the CrossFire NA & Steam issues. If you have any other problems, feel free to explain them here.
  • LxLx Posts: 85Member Aspirant
    For me its still open Crossfire NA and after i unistalled CFNA it doesnt find CF at all....

For me its still open Crossfire NA and after i unistalled CFNA it doesnt find CF at all....

Move your Crossfire europe folder or Create new folder and put it inside it in that case the wire wont find it so that it will be available to add it once again because it lost the saved place in the wire.
  • kustoonkustoon Posts: 7Member Rookie
    I press start game and while the bar is getting full my wire stops responding how can i fix it?