Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)
On August 26 the forum will be fully closed. Read more details in this thread.

[EU][English] Plat 3 experienced player looking for a team

GrittickGrittick United KingdomMember Posts: 7
Hi,
My name is James, 21 from the UK. I came from a competitive moba background into this game from alpha and have put alot of effort into ranked to improve. I have played this game solidly for the past couple months. My rank is a funny one, i'm plat 3 on NA and gold 2 on EU. Before people start with any EU>NA my EU rank and overall stats happen to be crap because I spent alot of the time learning to play FPS on EU for months. Meanwhile digging myself into an mmr trough that since update takes over 4 wins in a row minimum to rank up on EU.

A few weeks ago I started playing with someone i met on /r6siegeteams , who introduced to me to his NA friends who were plats/high gold after this recent update. Considering the ping differences and the rise in skill it wasn't too troublesome even playing vs pros/expro teams. Because i came from placements there skilled there wasn't an mmr gain reduction and I got plat 3 pretty quick. Unfortunately as most of my friends are from NA I'm regionlocked for playing tournaments with them so I thought i'd write this post.

I'm available most nights till 10/11pm with notice the day before.

My player profile (should show plat 3 else i'll screenshot it):
https://game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-gb/player-profile/pvp/overview

I understand that this some may perceive this as bs but i'm happy to practice/tryout any time - Uplay name Pipey94

P.s. Sorry about the length and poor grammer.

Comments

• GrittickGrittick United KingdomMember Posts: 7
    edited February 2016
    Cant edit for some reason, this is my account screenshot as i realised the link for my rank is a problem https://gyazo.com/f63a91e615fdf6f81f10fc16cf3b2e96
  • InpuT_EUInpuT_EU Member Posts: 15
    Hello, James. My names Jack and I'm in charge of the RB6 rosters over at Lion eSports. We can see that you are dedicated to Rainbow Six, and would like to welcome you to a trial on; 11/02/16 @ 18:30 GMT. We are intrigued to see what abilities you have and what you can bring towards Lion eSports in the near future.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    Hello, James. My names Jack and I'm in charge of the RB6 rosters over at Lion eSports. We can see that you are dedicated to Rainbow Six, and would like to welcome you to a trial on; 11/02/16 @ 18:30 GMT. We are intrigued to see what abilities you have and what you can bring towards Lion eSports in the near future.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    Heya Jack, I would love to participate in the trial today but atm concerned that it wont be possible due to uplay being down right now and I've already agreed to a trial at 7pm GMT if i get on anyhow. Maybe another time?
    Hello,
    Whenever you're available man, I'm free from now on to 22:00 GMT. So just hook me up with a time that best suits you.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    Hello,
    Whenever you're available man, I'm free from now on to 22:00 GMT. So just hook me up with a time that best suits you.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    Sounds good, really buzzing to try out the new patch with hopefully less bugs (kapkan especially)
    Hello,
    I feel you man, the Kapkan glitch was frustrating, look forward to working with you.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    Hello,
    I feel you man, the Kapkan glitch was frustrating, look forward to working with you.

Many thanks,
    Jack (Lion_InpuT)
    What's your uplay name? With servers being up again I will definately play tonight